Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Shooters Vote

AikiDale

Power factor?

The only change I am seeking feedback on would be to change the special condition, line 18, in the Division description which prohibits single action pistols and to add the 1911 SS to the approved pistol list.

Thanks for voting!

Lets see what I would have to remove from Colt Mk IV Series 70 Blaster to be legal.

Mag button

Mag well

Sand off the chekering (didn't come that way)

The beavertail has gotta go

The ambi saftey has to go

Oh yea gotta have the ejection port welded back up

Anyone got an old arched mainspring housing I can buy

Nah I don't mind smokin' the wide bodies with that ol' Colt.

Leave them out of production.

Lets see what I would have to remove from Colt Mk IV Series 70 Blaster to be legal.

Mag button

Mag well

Sand off the chekering (didn't come that way)

The beavertail has gotta go

The ambi saftey has to go

Oh yea gotta have the ejection port welded back up

Anyone got an old arched mainspring housing I can buy

Nah I don't mind smokin' the wide bodies with that ol' Colt.

Leave them out of production.

Nope, sorry --- you can't undo the mods --- you need to buy a new gun.

Dale,

As I already posted in another thread, sure you can come play. But your specific gun will have to be on the production list --- no generic "single-stack 1911" catch all. It'll have to comply with division requirements regarding allowed modifications, start with the hammer down and use flush fitting mags. How many shooters are going to have the belt space (read as not being circumferentially challenged) to carry eight mags? I have a tough enough time getting to pouch #6...... :lol::lol:

If you allow single action 1911's in Production that's all you will see.

Production is the key to growth and new shooters. It is the division for the "I have to have a $2500 gun to win at IPSC" types. The newbees, in general, have Glocks and Beretta's not 1911's.

PS Production is a great division. It has good rules and great participation locally and at majors.

If you allow single action 1911's in Production that's all you will see.

Production is the key to growth and new shooters. It is the division for the "I have to have a $2500 gun to win at IPSC" types. The newbees, in general, have Glocks and Beretta's not 1911's.

PS Production is a great division. It has good rules and great participation locally and at majors.

amen!!!!!

For some reason this poll would not let me vote last time I tried so I just posted my vote in a reply. Well - Just tried again..

Web Site Not Responding

The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.

Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your navigation bar or, if that doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time.

502 Connection Hangup

:(:angry::wacko: