2014 Waitlist?

beltjones

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just posted on the nationals site:

The 2014 STI/USPSA Handgun Nationals wait list will open at 10 PM, Eastern Time. You will find the link here:https://clubs.practiscore.com/uspsahgnationals/register

Note, you may be offered a slot as soon as you register for the wait list. If that is the case, you must claim and pay for the slot immediately, or forfeit your place in line.

If you are not immediately offered a slot you will receive an email with an invitation when and if one becomes available. You will have 3 business days to claim this slot through the link in the email. After that, it goes to the next on the wait list and you must add yourself to the list again.

We are finalizing squadding schedules now and will start approving for squadding on Friday.

Hi,

For the people that signed up for the waitlist, did anyone get any email confirmation that they have been entered into the qeueu or something? I did not receive anything in the email and the websites states that you will receive an email once a slot opens up. I'm just worried if I had a type o on my email address.

Thanks.

Ryan

Same thing here. My message said something like I have been registered and would get squadding info later. Nothing about being able to pay the entry fee. So I'm wondering, am I registered or am I waitlisted...

I thought the same thing with the typo on email after not getting the usual confirmation. But when I paged back in the browser the email address was correct.

Good to know I'm not in the boat alone though waiting on the email.

Thanks guys! I used my iPad to register and I was in a rush last night. I didn't want to wait for an email that wasn't coming! :) At least now I know I have to check my email at everyday.

If I get a slot, it will be my first time so I'm really hoping I get one!

Ryan

Edited by Ryan626

I'm glad to hear there are people signing up for the waitlist. I talked to several SC's here in the southeast and most of us (South Carolina was the exception) had unused slots that were returned to HQ.

Before Practiscore registration, when you got on the waitlist, you could see how far you were from a slot on the USPSA website. Now, I guess all we get to do is see if an email shows up. We don't have a clue if we are next or #821! I miss the old ways... :(

Before Practiscore registration, when you got on the waitlist, you could see how far you were from a slot on the USPSA website. Now, I guess all we get to do is see if an email shows up. We don't have a clue if we are next or #821! I miss the old ways... :(

Me too