Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fish swims into a wall

okiestovepipe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer to college final exam question- what is the most ingenious invention of our time?- One student simply wrote " thermos". When the Professor asked him to explain, he said, "well, when you put in something hot, it keeps it hot. When you put in something cold, it keeps it cold." "Yes", replied the professor, "Go on-". With an absolutely awe-struck face, the young man said, " How does it KNOW?"

Edited by openclassterror

Answer to college final exam question- what is the most ingenious invention of our time?- One student simply wrote " thermos". When the Professor asked him to explain, he said, "well, when you put in something hot, it keeps it hot. When you put in something cold, it keeps it cold." "Yes", replied the professor, "Go on-". With an absolutely awe-struck face, the young man said, " How does it KNOW?"

Ha, I had a philosophy class that the final essay was why do you believe the chair is there (had a regular cheapo plastic chair in the front of the room). I simply wrote, "what chair," and handed it in.

The lady with one leg shorter than the other? Named Ilene? Works at IHOP? Her last name is Dover.

Her husband's first name is Ben.

Two guys walk into a bar.

The third guy ducked.

Two Chicagoans are talking about technology. One says "I got one of them new-fangled DVRs yesterday, but the thing's broken."

His buddy says "Broken how?"

First guy says "When I set it to record "Biggest Loser", all I get is the Cubs games."

Illinois farmer Joe dies, and since his life was not-so-good, he heads "downstairs".

After he's there for a few days, Satan comes by to visit, and asks Joe "Is it hot enough here for you?"

Joe says "Hot? This ain't nothin! Did you ever cut hay in Illinois in July?"

Satan can't let that go, so he turns up the thermostat and waits 3 days.

Satan comes to see Joe again, and asks "So, hot enough for you now?"

Joe says, "Hot? This ain't nothin. Did you ever bail hay in Illinois in August?"

Well Satan's really getting steamed, so he turns the thermostat all the way up, and waits a week.

Next visit Satan asks, "So, how's it now?"

Joe says "This ain't nothin. Did you ever stack hay in Illinois in August?"

Well, Satan's stumped, until he decides to flip the thermostat all the way to the other extreme, and waits two weeks.

Satan stops to see Joe, who's stamping his feet, clapping his hands and arms together, and just trying to keep his circulation going.

Satan asks "So, wise guy! How's the weather now!?"

Joe says "Wow! What happened? Did the Cubs win the pennant?"

Guy goes to the Doc...Doc, you gotta help me stop smoking cigars! I've tried everything! Doc says, OK, every night before you go to bed, stuff one of your cigars up your backside, and in the morning, pull it out, put it back in the box with the others, close the lid and shake them up. Guarantee you'll stop smoking cigars... Guy says, I'll try it....Comes back in a week, Doc! Thanks so much! I stopped smoking cigars in 3 days! But now I have another problem....Whats that? Doc asks....Well now, I cant go to sleep unless I shove a cigar in my butt...

Guy goes to the Doc...Doc, you gotta help me stop smoking cigars! I've tried everything! Doc says, OK, every night before you go to bed, stuff one of your cigars up your backside, and in the morning, pull it out, put it back in the box with the others, close the lid and shake them up. Guarantee you'll stop smoking cigars... Guy says, I'll try it....Comes back in a week, Doc! Thanks so much! I stopped smoking cigars in 3 days! But now I have another problem....Whats that? Doc asks....Well now, I cant go to sleep unless I shove a cigar in my butt...

Cheap thrills!

Pat

In class one day, a 4th grader was asked to make a sentence with one of this week's spelling words on his test. He looks at the list and then figures out one for the word fascinate.

His sentence? My big sister's shirt has 10 buttons, but she can only fascinate of them.

A Physicist, a Chemist and a Statistician want to go deer hunting, but they only have one rifle.

While hunting they see a 12 point buck that is in range.

The Physicist takes a shot at the deer and is 5 feet to the left.

The Chemist grabs the rifle for his turn and takes his shot. Only to have the round impact 5 feet to the right.

The Statistician shouts "We got him!"

A Physicist, a Chemist and a Statistician want to go deer hunting, but they only have one rifle.

While hunting they see a 12 point buck that is in range.

The Physicist takes a shot at the deer and is 5 feet to the left

The Chemist grabs the rifle for his turn and takes his shot. Only to have the round impact 5 feet to the right.

The Statistician shouts "We got him!"

From a science background, that's a classic I haven't heard in years. Loled!

And here I thought that the girl who said I had a smokin' ass was giving me a compliment. :roflol: