Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun by Doublestar Corp - Oct 16-18 at Rockc

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know if/where a zeroing range will be set up? Since Doe Valley is taken by a stage, I am wondering where it might be...

Hope so, I thought the one at TFD was the best thing ever conceived. Targets at 200, 300, and 400 to sight on. I dont get the opportunity to shoot past 200 in my area so it was awesome to be able to throw a few rounds before I was on the clock.

The stages look like a LOT of fun...minus the mud!

I feel so bad for the RO's! It was a downpour today, and they were still shooting!

Knock on wood, less rain tomorrow! But, it's going to be slickery! I left my boot chains at home... :angry2:

Seriously, looking forward to shooting the stages tomorrow!

Come on sun!

Dry it out so I can run!

:wub: Denise

Gamaliel Shooting Supply With the semi rig mobile store.

They will have plenty of slugs also!

Anyone happen to know if they sell slings and QD attachments? Of course I forget something and I found this out upon arrival.....

If someone has seen one of the Magpul MS3 or MS4 sling, that would be awesome.

Also, are they able to take cards? It appears that most vendors do at these events, but I wanted to confirm.

Edited by Solidgun

That's great to hear. Thank you for the information. I was looking at their website and saw it there, so I hope they have something I would need.

This brings up another question,

At safety tables, how freely can I move the rifle to make the right sling adjustments? I can guess how long it needs to be from my past use, but I was curious as I have always used VTAC slings and spent very little time with Magpul MS4.

Will there be any type of firearm accessory retailer setup there? I would really like a pmag coupler for the match, no local places have it and don't want to pay for overnight shipping. Or if any of you have one that you'd like to part with!

I have an extra one you can have. What squad are you in? PM me your info.

Very fun match. Ran smoothly in spite of the weather.

Thanks to Andy and all the staff who worked so hard and shot in the rain so we could have fun!

Thanks to the amazing squad 4/14! Thanks for putting up with me, working hard and...being so fun! Great new people and good friends... Yes canuks-you are my friends!

Thanks to Task Force Dagger for reminding us how far determination goes and patriotism.! Impressive bunch! Thanks to Doublestar as march sponsor and JP as well as all the other sponsors who contributed to raise money for TFD as well as made the match possible! We do so appreciate your generosity!

Must sleep now for 18 hr drive home....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fun weekend!

Very fun match. Ran smoothly in spite of the weather.

Thanks to Andy and all the staff who worked so hard and shot in the rain so we could have fun!

Thanks to the amazing squad 4/14! Thanks for putting up with me, working hard and...being so fun! Great new people and good friends... Yes canuks-you are my friends!

Thanks to Task Force Dagger for reminding us how far determination goes and patriotism.! Impressive bunch! Thanks to Doublestar as march sponsor and JP as well as all the other sponsors who contributed to raise money for TFD as well as made the match possible! We do so appreciate your generosity!

Must sleep now for 18 hr drive home....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fun weekend!