Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oilfield Classic - Rudy Project USA Championship

Thanks to all the people that organized and RO'd this match, it was a good one. High round count fast stages are my favorite. Cool trophy too, sorry I couldn't be there yesterday for the awards.

What a match. This was my first time at this range. Thanks to all the staff and RO's that put on this match. They also had some good food for everyone. Can not wait for the Space City Challenge. B)

We got home at 1am, exactly 6 hours after leaving the range. Thanks to all the staff and competitors for making it such a great time. It was a long weekend, having shot all the stages on Thursday and then working stage 10 Friday and Saturday but it was well worth the experience.

I hope all of you enjoyed yourselves on my stage. I try to keep things as lively and fun as possible while still trying to be the most efficient stage on the range. If anyone has any comments, questions or critiques please don't hesitate to let me know.

What a great match. Very well run. It was great to see so many local Louisiana shooters there. I hope to make it back next year. I would have liked to shoot a little better but had a blast anyway. Great weather and a great squad make it easy to have a good time. Thanks to all of the staff and everyone who helped to make the match happen.

Spanky, your stage was one of the most fun and well run stages. Good job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgPnu1XNPA&list=UUPi5ttfvK9LPWGY-zYrXaOw

Edited by JWGlock26

We got home at 1am, exactly 6 hours after leaving the range. Thanks to all the staff and competitors for making it such a great time. It was a long weekend, having shot all the stages on Thursday and then working stage 10 Friday and Saturday but it was well worth the experience.

I hope all of you enjoyed yourselves on my stage. I try to keep things as lively and fun as possible while still trying to be the most efficient stage on the range. If anyone has any comments, questions or critiques please don't hesitate to let me know.

On stage 7 - did you stand in the box and shoot the first 4 targets like everyone else after the RM took away the ability to shoot the stage freestyle?

On stage 7 - did you stand in the box and shoot the first 4 targets like everyone else after the RM took away the ability to shoot the stage freestyle?

WELL, I was referring to my stage but, since you asked; I went back and watched the video and the one you saw on Ty's phone was stage 9, not stage 7. I don't have a video of stage 7 and didn't remember specifically so I conferred with a few squadmates who all agreed they shot from the box.