Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to all the sponsors of the match! The prize table was incredible. Thank you for all your support, we as shooters appreciate it. Hats off to Dean and Jansen for all your time and hard work.

Big thanks to Dean for putting on the match. Getting it all in yesterday was an excellent call.

This was my first year at this match...pretty humbling to say the least.

THANK YOU to all the RO's, matches wouldn't exist without volunteers to put up with us & you guys were GREAT!

Please remember to send a note to all the sponsors, pretty impressive table.

Lost Glasses!

Dean- fantastic match as always! We had a great time and will certainly thank the sponsors!

I lost my glasses on stage 7 orr 8, I'm pretty blind without them, if anyone fins them shoot me a message. Thanks to all once again!

Chuck

Fantastic match! Thanks to Dean, all the RO’s and everybody that worked so hard to put together the match and the very nice prize table. Running 210 shooters through 8 stages by 5pm is a testament to your hard work and dedication. This was mine and Heather’s first 3 man and the format is awesome, can’t wait for next year.

Proud to be a part of Team Barnes Precision. Thanks to our great sponsor Andrew Barnes for donating a rifle to the One Team One Fight raffle. As an active military guy I’m especially thankful for guys like John Weiss and organizations like OTOF.

Also a quick shout out to Silencerco for the awesome suppressor certs, and thank you Mark at Carbon Arms! The wife was on the second place ladies team and I know they are all very excited about the 22LR uppers. So am I! :D