Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

First time at this match. Wife is on a different squad.

What's the range/stage layout situation?

Are things close enough we can both centrally work out of one vehicle or do I need to pack ammo load out separate so she can bum a ride with someone on her squad to whatever stage they're going to?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time at this match. Wife is on a different squad.

What's the range/stage layout situation?

Are things close enough we can both centrally work out of one vehicle or do I need to pack ammo load out separate so she can bum a ride with someone on her squad to whatever stage they're going to?

Pits are close. No driving to stages, cart would be best.

I would be interested in knowing which stage/stages we will need shotgun slugs?

Could any one give me a ball park time of when we will finish on Saturday? I only ask because of my drive time(3hours) I'm still on the fence about getting a room .

THANKS

I would be interested in knowing which stage/stages we will need shotgun slugs?

Could any one give me a ball park time of when we will finish on Saturday? I only ask because of my drive time(3hours) I'm still on the fence about getting a room .

THANKS

Get a room, match is Sat and Sun

Do we need slugs?

From post #58, per Dean...

Round counts are hard to estimate based on what team member shoots what gun on each stage. You will be safe with 15 slugs 150 rifle 150 pistol and 150 shot per man.

We play this safe on our team and will bring 25 slugs, 200 rifle, pistol and shot per team member. It's never a penalty to have too much ammo!

Edited by T Bacus

does anyone know what time everything gets started on Saturday? for example...is there a safety brief and what time and then when is shooting planned to start? I know there are a lot of teams so I'm guessing they'll start early if possible.

thanks,

riggs

does anyone know what time everything gets started on Saturday? for example...is there a safety brief and what time and then when is shooting planned to start? I know there are a lot of teams so I'm guessing they'll start early if possible.

thanks,

riggs

Shooters Meeting at 7:30 AM, shooting starts at 8:00 AM

Rules are at Topton Fish and Game's website.

Dean's post #104 still holds true and trumps rule 6.3.2.6 though correct?

Just making sure before I show up and go searching for a Home Depot to buy a wooden dowel :)