Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGM is awesome...I wish I had $20K to drop on a boat load of thier targets...I would set up an shooters play land with every imaginable steel target, invite all my friends and just start banging away! great to hear they're supporting the Colt 3 Man!

Edited by jriggs

New to this match. Can someone tell me the format please? Half day both days, all day one day, all day both days?

Thanks

Six stages on Saturday, three stages Sunday then awards.

Could any one tell me on any given stage what is the max round count we can expect for each of the guns?

I'm finalizing my gear and want to make sure I can carry all my needed ammo (especially since I shoot a single stack 1911).

Thanks

Could any one tell me on any given stage what is the max round count we can expect for each of the guns?

I'm finalizing my gear and want to make sure I can carry all my needed ammo (especially since I shoot a single stack 1911).

Thanks

If past years are any indication I would say 1 extra rifle mag, 1 extra pistol mag (3 for single stack), and 8 extra shot shells should be plenty. Unless there is another all shotgun stage (fun!) then you need to have as many shot shells as possible. Last years match at Peacemaker had a 54 round all shotgun stage.

My best advice is bring plenty of extra of everything!

Yeah hard to tell who shoots what gun. I would say if you have 30 rounds of pistol you should be ok. But depends how much ya miss

Does this mean the pistol Targets will be smaller??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk