Drivers in snow suck

Locking keys in your car sucks

Working on the holidays sucks

Whining like a little girl about some woosy kidney stones sucks :devil:

Flame wars suck

Duck rednecks not being allowed to be duck rednecks sucks

My mother-in-law.........................oops :ph34r:

Edited by Youngeyes

UPS dreadful service, Canada to Auckland NZ in 3 days. Just appaling, I don't know how they live with themselves.

:devil:

Plus this weather. 28degrees and cloudy. Likely to be the same on Christmas Day. Just dreadful, not sure how the hell I am going to keep the beer cold.

Planning a wedding sucks.

Having to feed 100 people sucks.

Missing a match day to get married sucks. Having your best man pissed at missing a match to be your best man sucks.

The range at our FOP lodge where we're having the wedding being closed during special events sucks.

Don't tell my wife to be that I said any of this or my life is definitely going to suck!!!!

Having the local pistol match and 3-gun match canceled becasue X-mas falls durring the week right in between the 2 matches.

Seeing the pistol that you really want for sale at a ridiculous price, but your broke and so cant get it sucks.

But hey life in general is good. I can't complain overly much after all I am alive and well.

Ok new one thinking wow thats a really good deal on the pistol you wanted located in a town you know in Texas you trace the I.P. adress only to find the pistol listed on TEXASguntrader was listed in Nigeria.

Grrrr :angry2: dumb scammers & spammers

Edited by george76904