Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winner Football

EEH

And then I hear on the news that one Alabama fan stabbed another because she wasn't upset enough that they lost. Really? Get a life.

Football is a terrible god, and a lot of people in this state worship it...some even go as far as murdering those they brand as heretics.

And then I hear on the news that one Alabama fan stabbed another because she wasn't upset enough that they lost. Really? Get a life.

That is just not true........she SHOT and killed the other women......

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/12/03/alabama-woman-charged-in-post-iron-bowl-shooting-free-on-bond/3860091/

Anyone see the Detroit game in the blizzard......bet this guy is thinking what the hell are we doing here.

post-6763-0-81506300-1386538172_thumb.jp

Edited by DrawandDuck

That is just not true........she SHOT and killed the other women......

WOW! I was way off!! :roflol:

• 1 year later...

Championship football again runs through the SEC! The buckeyes once again proved to be the WAY overrated team we suspected. The first time they played any real competition in the last 2 years, and they got their a$$es handed to them. 25 YARDS in the entire 4th quarter is all they could muster. I'm SO glad they're not in the title game...FSU would've had their 3rd stringers in by halftime. Now we have a good game for the championship!

What a game this year! Sugar bowl champions THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!

we really need an 8 team playoff (all 5 major conference champs, best minor conference champ, 2 wild cards). Actually playing football for the title should put to rest the myth of SEC superiority. They sure have a good PR department tho.

On the other hand, there were two special sports sections in the morning newspaper today: one was all Ducks, of course, but the other was entitled "Ducks & Bucks," and I could see that as the promotional phrase of the next several days.

Go Ducks.

Edited by SiG Lady

Boy, the SEC $h!t talkers are sure quiet this year. Seems like only a year ago somebody on here told me the Buckeyes were an over rated school that would never win anything. Oh wait, it was a year ago. Hmm