Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags In Stock

OPENB

Botach.com has M&P 9mm 17-round mags in-stock for $25 with free shipping. Also has M&P 45 mags as well as 7-round Shield mags for $25.

Actually the 17rd. M&P mags are $30.00 still cheaper then the hold up prices around lately.

:goof:

Botach.com has M&P 9mm 17-round mags in-stock for $25 with free shipping. Also has M&P 45 mags as well as 7-round Shield mags for $25.

Actually the 17rd. M&P mags are $30.00 still cheaper then the hold up prices around lately.

Wish I would've seen that before picking up 3 at Midway for $34 each. Oh well, need to shop around better I guess.

Wish I would've seen that before picking up 3 at Midway for $34 each. Oh well, need to shop around better I guess.

You did good. Botach has a sketchy past and you have to use caution when ordering from them.

Botach.com has M&P 9mm 17-round mags in-stock for $25 with free shipping.  Also has M&P 45 mags as well as 7-round Shield mags for $25.

Wish I would've seen that before picking up 3 at Midway for $34 each.  Oh well, need to shop around better I guess.

You did good. Botach has a sketchy past and you have to use caution when ordering from them.
Good to know, thanks for the warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the sketchy information. The next day after I ordered, I got an Email saying they could not accept Pay-Pal, the reason was I was buying a magazine greater then 10 rounds and that violated the Pay Pal agreement. Maybe, I don't know. They ask me to call and offer a different pay method. I did and used my credit card, that way I can deny the charge if this gets sketchy. Thanks for your info.

Checked quantico and there price is 29.95 + Freight. Mine were 30.00 free freight. JMO

Ken,

if you buy 5 they become $26 each, and it is $8 shipping if you go with ground. they will also mix and match if you need 9 and or 40. Not sure how far Ft.Hood is from you Ken, but they have a location there in TX.

But some time the cost of fright is worth it not to have to deal with flaky anti 2A companies like PayPal. Or companies that might or might not actually send you the product. Just saying.

Kevin

I ordered 4, the cost $30.00 each and that is delivered. The arrived yesterday and are perfect. Factory OEM and in S&W Retail package. I am a happy camper. One that shoots.

Well how about that, It's Colorado Compliant Too! Interesting I could not find one on S&W's website.

I checked out the M&P pistol forum threads and they say you have to call S&W directly if you want them from them s they don't list them on the site. I checked S&W site and indeed they do not list such a thing but the item number is 39498.

I had great results buying M&P mags (9mm and 45) from BOTACH in the past. I see lots of negative comments about BOTACH but I have been pleasantly surprised with their pricing and service. I got the M&P 45 14 round mags for the same price as the 10 round mags!