Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"THE GAME"

Sarge

Barely.

I think they were stringing Michigan along. Just another routine victory for the best team in the nation. :yawn:
Routine...yeah, that's it. LOL

OSU better HOPE that neither Bama or Florida State loses. Either of those teams would crush the buckeyes!!

Well I guess they are going to get a chance to find out as Auburn out played Alabama and won on a run back field goal with 0 on the clock.

Maybe...we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me if Bama only dropped to #2. The buckeyes BARELY beat an unranked Michigan team..by ONE point. Bama lost to the #4 team on the last play of the game.

Ohio State vs. Michigan starts now. You guys down south should tune in and watch OSU remain undefeated.

:sight:

Of course they will remain undefeated. Most SEC JV squads would be undefeated with the OSU schedule. :sight:
Exactly!!

Man you guys are something else! Blind loyalty is very powerful I guess.

To even PRETEND that the buckeyes are capable of competing with a top SEC team IS just "blind loyalty". If they played in the SEC, the buckeyes would be 8-4 at BEST.

Rankings are out. Hmmmm

Yep, if the buckeyes get past the Spartans, it'll be another boring "championship" game watching FSU destroy their opponents.

Auburn got hosed IMO. If you beat #1 AND played a tough schedule, you should move ahead of a team that barely beat an unranked opponent and played a cakewalk schedule. I noticed the AP didn't give the buckeyes even a single first place vote...hmmmm.

"Championship" games are supposed to have the two best teams, and the BCS has missed that mark more times than they've hit it.