RTS 2

ogiebb

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't really compare the dot, but it seems to be a nice shape and size. I run a 8 on my normal c-more, and the RTS2 doesn't seem too small to me.

The mounts are running this week and should start to ship end of next week.

attachicon.gifDSC_9801.jpg

Thanks Matt, eagerly awaiting my pre order mount from you.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

If you are moving from one of the Gen 1 mounts and using your old mounting screws make sure you check clearances. The new mount is slightly thinner so your old screws will protrude past flush on the inside of the frame.

I was near the initial phase of a build and was looking at scope options. I picked up an RTS2 and Matt Cheely's mount. I received the mount the other day.

very nice mount...I also put one of Matt's "shorty" slide racker.

Thanks to Matt to being prompt on his email replies and sending out the mount

Here is a few pictures from the build. Its and STI standard frame cut down to commander length. 9mm Major with the Dawson Awesome comp. My buddy are the brains behind the build.

I still have to do some finishing...but the gun is functional.

post-39716-0-47188200-1387976370_thumb.j

post-39716-0-43333800-1387976415_thumb.j

I was near the initial phase of a build and was looking at scope options. I picked up an RTS2 and Matt Cheely's mount. I received the mount the other day.

Here is a few pictures from the build. Its and STI standard frame cut down to commander length. 9mm Major with the Dawson Awesome comp. My buddy are the brains behind the build.

Nice looking gun :cheers: ... looking at the pics is the rts 2 and mount a bit offset from the center of the slide?

Nice looking gun :cheers: ... looking at the pics is the rts 2 and mount a bit offset from the center of the slide?

Thanks! I'm very happy how it turned out.

You are right, it is slightly off center. I have a standard width frame. if it was a wide frame, it would be more significant. We talked about making mod that would center it...but I opt'd to shoot it for a while to see it is something that I care about.