Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

Thanks for the mention of SquadSignup guys. That's my project, and while it's my own 'after their 9-5 gig' it's been scaled up slowly and gets tested several times a month now with the Tarheel 3-Gun club and some smaller ones. We aim to be the most practical shooting oriented event registration offering out there and have really focused on self-squading (with division switches) lately. If your club needs online registration, invoicing, Practiscore integration, for 3Gun, USPSA, or IDPA check us out.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from 3GN!

"On Thursday, Nov. 28, a catastrophic server failure forced 3GN to close the 3GN Registration process. Since that time, technicians have been working to fix and improve the system, with thorough load testing actions performed to ensure the viability of the Registration system.

After successful testing, the 3GN Regional Registrations are now set to re-launch Monday, Dec. 9, at 8 PM EST. The following link http://memberships.3gunnation.com/Events/2014RegionalsRegistration, which now shows a landing page, will switch to the simplified registration form at that time. See a copy of the form below, which includes all information competitors will be required to provide.

"Our technicians have been working hard to improve our system to handle the influx of registrations all at once" said Pete Brown, 3-Gun Nation President. "We are confident the new and improved system will be able handle the task."

We appreciate your patience during this process"

Got this from 3GN!

"On Thursday, Nov. 28, a catastrophic server failure forced 3GN to close the 3GN Registration process. Since that time, technicians have been working to fix and improve the system, with thorough load testing actions performed to ensure the viability of the Registration system.

After successful testing, the 3GN Regional Registrations are now set to re-launch Monday, Dec. 9, at 8 PM EST. The following link http://memberships.3gunnation.com/Events/2014RegionalsRegistration, which now shows a landing page, will switch to the simplified registration form at that time. See a copy of the form below, which includes all information competitors will be required to provide.

"Our technicians have been working hard to improve our system to handle the influx of registrations all at once" said Pete Brown, 3-Gun Nation President. "We are confident the new and improved system will be able handle the task."

We appreciate your patience during this process"

Oh geeezus

Well SOB! I have a business dinner that night and it would not be acceptable for me to be sitting there on my phone trying to sign up.

Make it Tues. night. :devil:

ETA: I never got any email from 3GN. hmmmm

Edited by babob

Well SOB! I have a business dinner that night and it would not be acceptable for me to be sitting there on my phone trying to sign up.

Make it Tues. night. :devil:

ETA: I never got any email from 3GN. hmmmm

No email here either.

When I log in to 3GN POWERED BY RANGELOG, it shows I'm registered for the regional at Rockcastle. I think you guys still have some bugs to fix.

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they were trying to sneak you in! You know, local guys get preference and such. :ph34r:

I think I'll sit this one out and see if spots are still available later. Not mad or anything, but the new shiny allure wore off, and......SQUIRREL!

Hey EaZeNuTZ33 every good "pro" sport needs guys sitting on the hood of their pick up drinking beer watching the other guys fall down and get muddy and point and laugh. Ill bring the cooler and ice if you'll bring the beer....hell I'll even bring the truck. :)

(Note: shameless ploy for getting free beer!)

Edited by kurtm

Hey EaZeNuTZ33 every good "pro" sport needs guys sitting on the hood of their pick up drinking beer watching the other guys fall down and get muddy and point and laugh. Ill bring the cooler and ice if you'll bring the beer....hell I'll even bring the truck. :)

(Note: shameless ploh for getting free beer!)

hahahahaa

I've never been a watcher, but I do like good beer. If there are spots still available in a week or two, I may jump on one. I can only attend so many matches next year, so trying to decide which ones.

Folks I have been out of pocket the reason is here...Honored to help with this event!

http://tarheel3gun.com/the-december-7th-bushmaster-tarheel-3-gun-match-date-and-location-have-been-changed/

I will get to the questions after the weekend...god bless CWO Mike Duskin and all that have made that sacrifice!

Amen Charles...