Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder: Just because you are registered doesn't mean you are in the event yet. They will be approving people into the event and as shooters dont pay, drop, etc then I assume more shooters will be let in.

So I could have just done all this effort and not spent time with my family on Thanksgiving to sign up for a match that I still might not get in even though I completed the registration???

CRAP!!!!

saw on facebook : 3GN Regionals Registration Closed

Are you serious or just trying to pull a "Jessie"?

3GN Regionals Registration Closed

Due to the overwhelming response, our systems have crashed, locking most people out from registering for the 3GN Regional Matches.

Technicians have been hard at work since the launch, attempting to resolve the problems. However, after 90 minutes, the system is still not operating well enough to handle the demand.

So at this time 3GN is closing registration to the Regional matches until the problems are resolved. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all.

We put this registration on a holiday on purpose—with the intent that family and friends could see our members’ interest and love for the sport of 3-gun. We hoped that each of you could take this opportunity to share the sport of 3-gun. However, this has clearly been a failure on our part. For that we truly apologize.

Our team will continue to work on the issues, and we’ll re-launch the registration, one match at a time, at a later date.

And we’ll work our tail off to do better next time.

Sincerely,

Pete Brown, Chad Adams, Charles Sole & Tennille Chidester

3-Gun Nation

Due to the overwhelming response, our systems have crashed, locking most people out from registering for the 3GN Regional Matches.

Technicians have been hard at work since the launch, attempting to resolve the problems. However, after 90 minutes, the system is still not operating well enough to handle the demand.

So at this time 3GN is closing registration to the Regional matches until the problems are resolved. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all.

We put this registration on a holiday on purpose—with the intent that family and friends could see our members’ interest and love for the sport of 3-gun. We hoped that each of you could take this opportunity to share the sport of 3-gun. However, this has clearly been a failure on our part. For that we truly apologize.

Our team will continue to work on the issues, and we’ll re-launch the registration, one match at a time, at a later date.

Sincerely,

3-Gun Nation

Thanks for the post Brandon.

Good news. We don't kill the messenger.

We put this registration on a holiday on purposewith the intent that family and friends could see our members interest and love for the sport of 3-gun. We hoped that each of you could take this opportunity to share the sport of 3-gun. However, this has clearly been a failure on our part. For that we truly apologize.

Our team will continue to work on the issues, and well re-launch the registration, one match at a time, at a later date.

And well work our tail off to do better next time.

Sincerely,

3-Gun Nation

Wait? What? But I like my registration. Does that mean I can no longer keep my registration?

saw on facebook : 3GN Regionals Registration Closed[/size]

3GN Regionals Registration Closed[/size]Due to the overwhelming response, our systems have crashed, locking most people out from registering for the 3GN Regional Matches.[/size]Technicians have been hard at work since the launch, attempting to resolve the problems. However, after 90 minutes, the system is still not operating well enough to handle the demand.[/size]So at this time 3GN is closing registration to t[/size]he Regional matches until the problems are resolved. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all.

Sincerely,

3-Gun Nation[/size]

My membership renewal and registration for the Midwest went through at 11:08pm and this was posted at 11:09pm. Received confirmation receipt for 2014 renewal of $25, but nothing else. We'll see...

So I sat for 2.5 hours on a holiday evening to register for the only one of these matches I can shoot and it never even opens and I get a Sorry we will try again later.... WOW really makes me happy to have paid for my 3GN membership.. :(

They should honor the ones that went through. That shows how much we love this sport and how dedicated we are to it, to sit by the computer for two hours just to sign up and shoot in their organization

Edited by nheiny13

So, this is what our $25 membership fee gets us? Sorry, but 3 Gun didn't come about yesterday, if you want to be recognized as the preeminent organization that represents the sport then you need to be just a BIT forward thinking.

Come on. Give them some credit. It's not like anyone has ever built a website capable of handling a few hundred concurrent users before.

Haha... Certainly nobody from anywhere East of the Mississippi :)

Not sure if you need to go that far east...

But what do I know about all this computer stuff