Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what do you want for christmas?

njrich

1. total firearms freedom for everyone worldwide.

2. a new STI open gun

3. a lifetime supply of ammo, so i never have to load again

4. a Batmobile

5. a Life Size GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip

6. Bianchi to return to a being a cool match, instead of the crap it is now

7. "IDPA Official Guide to Cheating People Out of a Good Run" by Hackarauch Publishing

More quality time to spend with my daughters.

Several decisions, for example, steel or tungsten guide rod, steel or tungsten magwell, 10 or 12 lb recoil spring, fibre optic or plain black front sight.

A new wife/companion.

A solution to the hell that shipping ammo anywhere has become.

Some labour, reliable, responsible, keen and trustworthy, so I may never have to return airline tickets for trips to major matches again.

In case you have the inside track to Santa, how 'bout a Dan Wesson .445 Supermag with an 8 or 10" pipe, stainless, smooth grips, 500 rounds of brass.............. I have been very good :D

Dear Uncle Mike....er.....Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. I took out the trash and ate all of my vegetables. I even helped old lady McCubbin cross the street once. I'd like a pair of M134 Gun Systems,

i_0001.jpg

and the helicopter that comes attached to them.

md500md8x.jpg

Thank you.

(As a belated birthday present, I'd like to get a Chevron card that works throughout the Middle East, especially Syria and Iran.)

I'd like the BCC-IWLA range that I shoot at to open up a couple of 50-yard practical bays.

I'd like a MGM Bianchi plate rack to go with the above.

I'd like to have a shall-issue CCW law pass in MD.

Oh, and a Tubb 2000T in 6.5-'08 with a Horus-reticuled U.S. Optics SN-3 wouldn't go amiss, either. :D

- Chris

Dear Uncle Mike....er.....Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year.  I took out the trash and ate all of my vegetables.  I even helped old lady McCubbin cross the street once.  I'd like a pair of M134 Gun Systems,

i_0001.jpg

and the helicopter that comes attached to them.

md500md8x.jpg

Thank you.

(As a belated birthday present, I'd like to get a Chevron card that works throughout the Middle East, especially Syria and Iran.)

Peace and Health? Sorry...I don't get your point, Eric...I'm a little bit disappointed...

I want the baby Airedales gone to their new homes!

Cute and cuddly but poop machines!

Banditpup10.jpg

Dave

Edited pic size

Moderator Edit: I changed the inline image to a link because it's beyond the 500 pixel width maximum proscribed by benos. You are welcome to change it back after resizing your picture.

Edited by Airedale

I want...I dont really have any more guns that I want!? Oh wait, I want a T/C Omega .50 muzzleloader. That is all I want. Oh, a new 4 wheeler(Yamaha Bruin) would be nice too. Oh, a Mathews Switch Back w/ a 29" draw length. And that big buck that I have seen twice just out of bow range. ;) Now a serious note. All of our fighting men and women to return home safely to their families when their job is done overseas.

TXAG

Peace and Health? Sorry...I don't get your point, Eric...I'm a little bit disappointed...

Schmitz,

Until you've seen the M134 in person and how Mike Dillon's fixed it, you just have no idea how cool of a xmas present it is. B)

At least I didn't ask for the Suburban (SUV) with the M134 in top of it it that the Saudis use for security. :ph34r: Sorry if I offended.