Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington Shotgun Match- The Versa Max Challenge hosted by Tarheel 3 G

Remington announces title sponsor for the 2014 Versa Max Shotgun Challenge, two separate tactical shotgun events to be held on the east coast. These events will be hosted by Tarheel3gun who already share a twelve match 3 gun series with Bushmaster and a four match 3 gun series with Remington.

The Versa Max Shotgun Challenge will feature two matches in 2014, the first event will take place in NC at Woody's Rifle and Hunt Club and is scheduled for July 12-13 , 2014 and the second event will take place in SC at The Clinton House Plantation on November 8-9, 2014. In 2014 these events will run as individual matches.

At present the plans are to run 11-14 stages which will include bird, buck shot and slugs. Tarheel3gun is reaching out to a few national sponsored and accomplished shot gunners so as to craft a exciting and challenging event..with these resources and the support of Remington you will certainly experience a great match as well as a very nice prize table. Stay tuned....

Many THANKS to Remington for support!

For more info email charles@tarheel3gun.com or call 9192017990.

Edited by csole

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are welcoming input from all...I have learned that the more "group effort" on project the better. Usually that yields the best product. I am not about getting the gold star and building a personal pyramid...I learned the value of team work in my prior career. However, I do have one preference...I will use one or two high round count "jungle runs" with lots of clays and slug shots on paper and/or static steel. Today's loading system are crazy fast and folks can get a lot of rounds in the gun and down range while laying down some fast times. I am pretty confident you will see this theory presented to competitors at this years Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge and the 3 Gun Nation Regional Championship Events.

Both of these venues are VERY well maintained and the natural terrain is plentiful. We have ran a few events at these spots this year and the competitors absolutely loved the facilities. So much Clinton House was awarded the 1st 3GN Regional event for 2014.

Pat if you are invited to join in on suggestions , you know I am VERY open to input!

Lastly, I am grateful to have the support of Remington on this deal. They have been VERY supportive of TH3GN's endeavors and competitive shooting sports as a whole.But their support in 2014 brings it to a different level. Please drop and THANK YOU to Remington.

Edited by csole

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay...lots of great things happening in 2014 and I have been swamped. We have already signed sponsorship with Remington...I would suspect the other folks in the fine GROUP will also participate.

But I have Spectre Targets (5k in gift certs at each event) Hiperfire, Barnes Precision Rifle and Lancer so far.. and a few CASH PAYOUTS..several more sponsors are asking about these two matches.

logo-spectre.png

We will open registration via our normal online sign up by way of tarheel3gun.com...on Feb 2nd at 8pm EST we will open the registration for the July Match which will be in NC and then on Feb 23rd at 8pm EST we will open up registrations for the November Match.

Click HERE to learn how to register for the Tarheel 3-Gun website.Our registrations are powered by Squad SIgnup, they do one or two major registration each month without any issue...if you a match director or range staff check them out...http://squadsignup.com/

HINT HINT Damon and I just purchased TWO pallets of clays....that would be a few 1000 birds to break.

480445_10152925870025232_215152114_n.jpg

Edited by csole

• 1 month later...

Can someone who has used this registration system before help me understand the process.

Will there be a link to it here, on the Tarheel page, both?

Is the link available ahead of time or does it magically show up at 8pm?

Do you pay with a CC when you sign up?

I'd like to understand before hand as I have some logistical issues.

Can someone who has used this registration system before help me understand the process.

Will there be a link to it here, on the Tarheel page, both?

Is the link available ahead of time or does it magically show up at 8pm?

Do you pay with a CC when you sign up?

I'd like to understand before hand as I have some logistical issues.

The link will be posted on the landing page of our site, our face book page and my personal facebook page...make sure you have an account with us (free and info is never sold or shared). here is how you build an account with tarheel3gun.com do that: http://tarheel3gun.com/how-to-register-for-an-account-on-tarheel3gun-com/

the link will look like this

red-register-button.jpg

Edited by csole

Almost forgot about that November match. Is registration open?

4 posts above Jesse:

on Feb 2nd at 8pm EST we will open the registration for the July Match which will be in NC and then on Feb 23rd at 8pm EST we will open up registrations for the November Match.

:P Registered for the wait list.

Is it sold out already?

I guess it was not. When I registered I got an email that said my registration was received. Then a couple minutes later my entry was confirmed. Today I received the invoice and paid it. It worked exactly as described.

Looks like over 100 in and on a squad so far.