Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 4 Championship

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Entries for the Area 4 match are now open at: https://clubs.practiscore.com/http-www-area4championship-com/register

You may pay by check or credit card. Entry fee is $150. Squadding is open at the same time. We will use the same format as last year, Thursday for Staff and some competitors/vendors, All day Friday, All day Saturday, or 1/2 day Saturday/Sunday.

I understand the Practiscore website may be having problems, so please be patient. I know the PS team is on the job.

Troy

Edited by mactiger

• 1 month later...

Bruce Bethell, with Old Fort Gun Club, in Fort Smith, AR, Troy is MD, and I am the local "Gopher' for the match.

Our crew is looking forward to hosting another Area 4 match.

I'm working on some details, including local hotels. Got one, Candlewood Suites, and I'll post information soon. More to follow.

Stages are in the process of being finalized and approved.

This will be another great match. Put it on the list on 'don't miss' events.

If you have any questions on local issues, please feel free to email me at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net.

Bruce Bethell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had to change from the weekend to all day friday. I emailed him and he said he was going to change it but it has not been changed as of today. So if anyone is wanting a spot on the weekend pm me and i will let you know what squad.

Area 4 match is getting closer by the day. Hope everyone is making plans. Troy says stages will be out in a few days.

AMMO SHIPMENTS: If you are flying in for the match, I know what a hassle it is to carry 300+- rounds on an airline. If you would like to ship your ammo in advance, we will be pleased to accommodate you. Ship the ammo to Bruce Bethell, 1309 South 41st Street, Fort Smith, AR 72903, phone number (479) 785-4558. This is Bruce’s office address, so deliveries will need to be weekdays during office hours. Put your name on the outside of the shipping container. We will send you an email confirmation that we have received your ammo. Give us your arrival date, and your ammo will be at the Range. One note -- the office will be closed the week of July 14 to 18, so ship after those dates.

Bruce

For Sale. One Prize Table Certificate good for a paid entry to the 2014 Area 4 match to be held at Old Fort Gun Club Aug. 28-31, 2014. Entry fee for match is $150, will sell the paid entry certificate for $100. Send email to Clay at, dvc2a@cox.net. Thanks.

Edited by dvc2a