Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grams followers

cecil

Just got some Grams followers & springs for STI 9mm mags... need info on how to alter the followers so the slide does not lock back with one round left in the mag... pics or video would surely help.. THANKS

I put a dimple in my slide stop so that it is not pushed up and activated so easily. It now functions perfectly.

2027SLIDESTOP-DETENT.jpg

You can also file off a bit of the part that is pushed up by the follower so that the shelf doesn't engage it so soon.

Edited by warpspeed

So I've never understood why do I need that. If I'm waiting on a reload until the last round I'm doing something wrong to start with.

do you use 170 mm mags ? or do you just use 126's ??? if you use the 170's .. you have already answered your own question...

So I've never understood why do I need that. If I'm waiting on a reload until the last round I'm doing something wrong to start with.

do you use 170 mm mags ? or do you just use 126's ??? if you use the 170's .. you have already answered your own question...

sorry there's a big difference. I get 10 extra rounds in the 170, not worrying about a single extra round.

I "altered" one follower .. now my STI does not lock back at all... I won't buy any more GRAMS stuff..

I take what you have for GRAMS stuff, since you don't want it.

I already gave them away...sorry

Well then itS your fault it wwon't lock that's why you alter them. So its not the companies fault

well, I called Grams..spoke to Bevan... I wanted my pistol to lock back when it was empty.. not with one round left in the mag.. kinda a mute point to buy followers that will increase mag capacity.. and leave one left in the mag isn't it ?????????????? my STI followers did lock back when empty.... and from now on... i'll stick to STI.... and STI is considerable less in cost..

Edited by cecil

Just got some Grams followers & springs for STI 9mm mags... need info on how to alter the followers so the slide does not lock back with one round left in the mag... pics or video would surely help.. THANKS

I "altered" one follower .. now my STI does not lock back at all... I won't buy any more GRAMS stuff..

Well then itS your fault it wwon't lock that's why you alter them. So its not the companies fault

well, I called Grams..spoke to Bevan... I wanted my pistol to lock back when it was empty.. not with one round left in the mag.. kinda a mute point to buy followers that will increase mag capacity.. and leave one left in the mag isn't it ?????????????? my STI followers did lock back when empty.... and from now on... i'll stick to STI.... and STI is considerable less in cost..

After looking at all these post nothing about having one round came in till well the last post that you edited on 10 Nov which was not what was originally stated If I look in my email box sure I can find the "Un Edited Post". But anyhow.

Edited by deerassassin22

After looking at all these post nothing about having one round came in till well the last post that you edited on 10 Nov which was not what was originally stated If I look in my email box sure I can find the "Un Edited Post". But anyhow.

read my very first post.. I did state I wanted my pistol to lock back when "EMPTY"... not one round left ... read - - - - S - L - 0 - W - E - R ...