Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta Orders

deerassassin22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last I checked, 9mm 124gr JHP & RN and 115gr RN. Don't know about other calibers as I wasn't looking for anything else.

I placed my order last Tuesday and received 2 confirmation emails, but nothing has been charged to my account.

Last I checked, 9mm 124gr JHP & RN and 115gr RN. Don't know about other calibers as I wasn't looking for anything else.

I placed my order last Tuesday and received 2 confirmation emails, but nothing has been charged to my account.

I have had 124 gr JHP on back order with Precision Delta since July, they told me they would fill the order November/December. Interesting that they would have "sample packs" in stock while case lots are taking ~18 weeks to fill.

PD was rarely fast before things got nuts...but 18 weeks (>4 months) is ridiculous. Of course Roze Dist hasn't had any of my bullets in stock for ordering on their web site for quite some time too...so I may be forced to find a new favorite .45 bullet when I run out of my cache of 185gr JHPs from PD and Zero.

Montana Gold has them in stock...but they're the most expensive. Who else is there for bulk jacketed (not plated) pistol bullets besides PD, MG, and Zero?

• 4 months later...