Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 FNH USA 3 GUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the squad lists located?

Sigh.

On September 2, I sent a long email message to all shooters registered for the match. The entire message is posted here: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=182661&p=2239118

But the relevant paragraph, toward the end, says:

I do not plan to post squad lists. I have not squadded the match yet. I do all of the squadding the week before the match. If you email or call to ask me who is on your squad, I will have nothing to tell you. Again, I do not post squad lists in advance of the match registration. I plan to honor the requests made on the applications & through email messages that arrive prior to September 7. If you need to be sure I got your request, set your email for a “confirmation of receipt.” I do not have time to send personal acknowledgements to each emailed squad request. <extra emphasis added>

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

I worked stage 6, and yes there was 1 broken ankle and 1 broken leg from the slid. One was ? On the clock and the other was before the stage briefing. It was all about how you went down it.

And 2 AD dq's with rifle from the roof.

Edited by usmc1094

I worked stage 6, and yes there was 1 broken ankle and 1 broken leg from the slid. One was ? On the clock and the other was before the stage briefing. It was all about how you went down it.

And 2 AD dq's with rifle from the roof.

That's crazy and really unfortunate!

Agreed, very unfortunate, and also a bit crazy. I went down that slide a couple of times before shooting, and I didn't break anything, but it wasn't like a playground slide where is tapers off and stops above ground... it was a straight shot to the deck. I wonder if it couldn't have had some curve at the bottom like a playground slide?

Is there anyone on here who was match staff from stage 8 or 9? In addition to all the blood, sweat, and (many) tears I left behind on that hill, I also left my jacket. Did anyone happen to find a black North Face jacket up there on Friday? Thanks!

Is there anyone on here who was match staff from stage 8 or 9? In addition to all the blood, sweat, and (many) tears I left behind on that hill, I also left my jacket. Did anyone happen to find a black North Face jacket up there on Friday? Thanks!

It was in "Lost & Found" in stats. Left it in the box when I closed up Saturday. Contact MD Larry Houck.