Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Classifiers?

John Z Sr

Are these new classifiers posted anywhere? Checked USPSA.org and do not see them. Cleared the history and cache and still no new classifiers showing.

Thanks.

Bill

Hey Bill, we just started a new club, NC29, and they have a May 2013 date on the sheets. they are in the book, but not on the website yet. I entered them as a classifier stage on the scoring program, but it did not recognize them yet, that's why I was wondering if anyone else has shot them yet, thanks for your reply, John

EzWin software has to be revised to add new classifiers, so something beyond release 4.10 will have to be available.

Thanks, I figured it to be like that. I will mail in the scores to HQ so they can get entered. Doing an intro to USPSA class tomorrow at another new range, might just use some of the older classifiers so folks can see how well they did, and how they compare in class. We are trying to get more new shooters into the sport.

Like you said, very few have seen these.....any chance of scanning and posting them here?

Would love to, but my computer skills are a tad lacking, buddy that is smarter than me is coming by tomorrow, I'll see if he can do it. There are 5 new ones, CM13-01 thru CM-13-05

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Supposdly some of the stages at the PRD Nationals will become classifiers. Not sure if it includes the ones mentioned above as I have not seen the setup sheets, nor would any of the staff admit when they would be released. Would make sense to run them at the nationals to establish a good baseline.

I'm pretty sure if you looked over the stages from Production and B2B nationals, there are 4 that overlap, and they are the 4 being introduced in 2013. Now that they've been shot by several different divisions, they have the data needed to set HHF.