Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a new Shotgun, M2, VersaMax or Vinci?

Cap

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously now that button on the bottom near the loading port ruins that shotgun. You hit it when loading and the lifter locks up.

We might be able to follow you if we knew what gun you were referring to. The Benelli M1 M2 and Vinci don't have such a button, Neither does the Versa Max. The Rem 1100 has its carrier / bolt release on the lifter. Are we getting close?

Talking about the Vinci. I looked at one yesterday and the button was on the bottom of the shotgun. It was the 3 inch version - does that differ from the 3-1/2 version?

I hogged out the loading port and the front of the trigger guard area on my Vinci a lot, maybe a little too much, but I have never accidentally hit the shell release even while doing quadloads.

The shell release on a Vinci is right at the front of the trigger guard, not like it is on the M1, M2, or SBE shotguns.

Ok it looks like a great shotgun but when I saw that button on the bottom I thought for sure I would smack it dropping dueces. As always your a great source of info Pat thanks.

If you are going to the ProAm, take a look at the new Remington VersaMax 3Gun edition...just sayin' you might like it. :cheers:

I was wondering how long we Vinci fans would be able to keep the thread. It was fun, guys!!

Sights, an improved lifter, a much better magazine tube modeled off of the VersaTube, more capacity...I am sure they will let you shoot it Jesse. :)

On top of the above it also has a bigger loading port and a bigger safety.

Pretty well set up. :)

Edited by bpipe95

Better tube? Not possible! I hope it still comes with the breacher choke!

If you get one and it does not have a breacher choke, you can have one of mine (the choke), new, unfired... :roflol:

Edited by MarkCO