Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Sanctioned Match Wish List

bigdawgbeav

Post up your Sanctioned Match Wish List for 2014... ("wish list", not necessarily going to be able to make)

I'll start:

Feb: Costa Rican National Champs

Feb: S&W Indoor Nationals

Mar: Florida State IDPA Champs

April: AZ State Champs

May: Comp-Tac Republic of TX Champs

June: Carolina Cup

June: Beast of the East

July: Wilkes-Barre Independence Match

Aug: New England Regional

Sept: IDPA Nationals

Oct: Lower Providence Liberty Match

TBD: PA State Champs

• 6 months later...

S&W Indoor Nationals

Arizona State

The Masters

Rackensack Classic

Carolina Cup

The Nationals

I also just saw stuff for an IDPA club in Pakistan. I'd go shoot one of their matches too. Or Venezuala if given a ticket.

I am a new shooter - I live in NW Arkansas. I am unclassed but think I will classify as Expert if I get to shoot it this weekend…Hopefully! Anyway - wishlist is to get to nationals - I have attended one sanctioned match - and need to find enough matches nearby to get enough points before end of May. I don't see anything posted yet so not sure how I will get there. So my wishlist is just for enough sanctioned matches in my area to get to nationals!

Post them soon IDPA!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a new shooter - I live in NW Arkansas. I am unclassed but think I will classify as Expert if I get to shoot it this weekend…Hopefully! Anyway - wishlist is to get to nationals - I have attended one sanctioned match - and need to find enough matches nearby to get enough points before end of May. I don't see anything posted yet so not sure how I will get there. So my wishlist is just for enough sanctioned matches in my area to get to nationals!

Post them soon IDPA!

You will probably have better luck visiting the club websites where they hold the matches. Mountain Valley Shooters Assn already has their May 22nd match in Hot Springs, AR listed. I believe the AR State is being put on by Nighthawk in your area in May(?) and the Badlands Regional apps for Tulsa, OK in April should be out soon.

Im signed up for MVSA and NightHawk....Will try to go to the St Louis MIssouri State and the CompTac Tx State matches....Have to have points in to IDPA by end of May....

To my knowledge, your points come from the year previous. For example, my pts from 2013 qualify me for 14, but i may be wrong. Like others have said though, if you get your app out in a timely manner, you will not have issues getting in. I was deployed in 12 and missed the entire season and i was at Nats last year, but most people project the match this yr to have a lot lower attendance so I would almost guarantee you'll be good!

• 2 weeks later...