Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

best aftermarket sight set

bodene 5

Warren Tactical is what I use. I wouldn't say they are the best, but I like them a lot. The cut down ears give you a wider field of vision. I use the serrated target front. (no f.o.) Whatever works for you is what is "best". There are SO many choices, most of us have a drawer full of "best" sights!

The Dawson adjustable's didn't work for me. Too high off the barrel.

I use a Warren Tactical Fixed Black Rear Sight for Smith and Wesson M&P, .150 Notch, with my M&P Pro.

I use a Dawson DP S&W M&P Fiber Optic Inserted Front Sight .180 Tall x .125 Wide front sight for my front sights.

I have these on my M&P Pro 9mm production gun, as well as my M&P Pro 40 S&W Limited gun.

I really like the u-shape of the Warren Tactical's and how the Dawson Precision fiber front sights show up through them.

I like the rear Novak sight that comes stock on the Pro. I have also used 10-8 rears, but I like to square off the notch.

My opinion on sights is if they don't work it is easier to modify with a file and a steady hand. You can make the notch as deep or wide as you like with a small file, touched up with cold blue. Rear serrations are also easily added with a file.

Front sight, fiber optic, take your pic. I use hiviz.

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...