Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone seen any M&P Pro 9mm 5inch?

bwtrayer

I am looking to buy a new (or at least manufactured after Dec. 12th 2012) M&P Pro 5 inch in 9mm. Anyone seen any not on gunbroker. It's not that common of a gun at Cabelas or Bass Pro (and it would probably be overpriced) I might just have to order one and get it shipped to my FFL. Thanks for your help!

That is when they did a rolling change in production. "Apex from what I understand did put in their .02¢ worth
on the trigger to Smith. Part of the upgrade is the Pro series sear on the 2nd Gen's, you might save yourself some money and look into a 2nd Gen." this is what a local dealer told me. Unless someone can tell me different.

I would just get any one you can find and do any upgrades yourself. Even with an aftermarket 2 cents worth it will still need work to get the trigger where you want it, etc..

That is when they did a rolling change in production. "Apex from what I understand did put in their .02¢ worth

on the trigger to Smith. Part of the upgrade is the Pro series sear on the 2nd Gen's, you might save yourself some money and look into a 2nd Gen." this is what a local dealer told me. Unless someone can tell me different.

Yea, I head that newer M&P's are apparently comming with Pro Series sear, but since you are looking for 5" Pro Series I don't think this affects you. Aftrerall, Pro Series M&P always came with Pro Series sear.

5" M&P9s are like hens teeth right now - have been for at least the last 2 years. I actually prefer the pre-2012 guns as the triggers can be made far smoother IMHO. Get whatever you can find... if you decide the trigger isn't to your taste, you will be able to get your money back out of it quickly enough.

• 2 months later...

GrabAGun.com got one in last week. I was on the notification list for the model, so I snapped it up as soon as I saw it (and the price). I only was on the notification list a month before this one showed up.

How much did you just pay for your guys? I saw one local but they want more than what I bought my last one for. This one has the CORE back strap also.

$571+ $5 shipping three weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...