• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to compile.

Android V4.1.2 Tapatalk V4.3.3 - works

iPad 3 iOS 6.1.3 Tapatalk V2.4.1 - does not work

Android V4.3 Tapatalk V4.3.3 - does not work

add iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4(11B554a), Tapatalk V2.4.1

I know y'all aren't working on this at the moment, but some Tapatalk was updated so I wanted to provide fresh information.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4(11B554a), Tapatalk V2.5.1

Updated my tapatalk as well.

Mine will work fine to browse the forum through tapatalk as long as I am not logged in. Once I log in with username/password, it doesn't work. I can remove the forum, re-add it, and then browse again just fine without logging in.

I have been unable to connect with Tapatalk for the past month or so and yesterday I deleted it and thought maybe re-adding it back might be the kick in the rear it needed. Seems I can't even find this forum now when searching within Tapatalk.

Search "Enos" and it will show up as Brian's forum.

But it still won't work, hasn't worked since November for me.

Okay, i just got a new message now from tapatalk. When entering on the site, i get a very quick error message but cant read the whole thing. I got a break and did a screen capture!

"Hook version (12004) of Tapatalk plugin installed on this forum does not match the plugin file version (16200)."

I don't know what this means but I really hope this will help in finding what the culprit is.

Okay, i just got a new message now from tapatalk. When entering on the site, i get a very quick error message but cant read the whole thing. I got a break and did a screen capture!

"Hook version (12004) of Tapatalk plugin installed on this forum does not match the plugin file version (16200)."

I don't know what this means but I really hope this will help in finding what the culprit is.

Same for me. Android 4.4 on Nexus 5 and Nexus 7.

• 2 weeks later...