Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tapatalk issue?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is referencing my post about a fresh install of TapTalk for android 4.3.3.

I installed it and I do not have the issues in this thread. Another member did a uninstall and reinstall cache clear and it works fine for him now too.

Give it a try a see if you have the same success.

It's actually worse. Deleted Tapatalk. Shutdown and restarted iPad. Reloaded Tapatalk and now when you click on BE forums it just sits and spins, screen stays blank. Before I could see all the threads, just wouldn't let he in and I could it it hadn't updated anything since 12/9.

Nice try

Well it was more than a nice try it is giving us more info and really pointing to the plugin/app as the culprit. I just installed it on my iPad and No Joy! Seems the earlier suggestion that it is a iOS issue might be true.

Android Tapatalk V4.3.3 - works

iPad Tapatalk V2.4.1 - does not work

Confirmed.

Well it was more than a nice try it is giving us more info and really pointing to the plugin/app as the culprit. I just installed it on my iPad and No Joy! Seems the earlier suggestion that it is a iOS issue might be true.

Android Tapatalk V4.3.3 - works

iPad Tapatalk V2.4.1 - does not work

Confirmed.

i have to re confirm that v4.3.3 DOESNT work at all. its even worse than the v2 im using. at least with the v2 i get to see the forums. the v4.3.3 is nada. like a blank sheet.

btw, i have to use apk to get back the V2.

i see that there is a degree of incompatibility. some dont see any, some doesnt get any update. it seems that with android 4.3, & V2.x.x tapatalk, the only thing i cant do so far is to comment on any post. I can reply to PMs but not post to threads. i get to see updates on unread. hope this helps.

iPhone 5 IOS 7.0.2 Tapatalk V2.4.1 - does not work - just get a blank window for forums with spinning wheel in black bar (forever)

No Go

- Brian's Forums

- CZ Forum

Works OK

- Calguns

- M4Carbine

- Shotgunworld

Expired Teamtalk API Error

- Mastercraft Teamtalk