Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tapatalk issue?

Same here on my iphone 5. As of a few days ago, Tapatalk seems unable to connect to the forum. Other forums (like the 1911 one) work just fine.

Tapatalk 2.4.0

IOS 7.0.4

Same issue. Will not even load and all my subscriptions and coversations are missing.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent:

Hi Ken,
Yesterday I updated to 3.8.1, because some of my forum members were reporting that my forum wasn't working with their phone on tapatalk. Now 4 more members are reporting that it still isn't working. Their posts begin at this link:
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thank you,
Brian Enos

Just logged in via Safari to post... same experience as others.

Unread will load as there is nothing new, but when I try to go into the forum manually (into the main page with subforum list), it just attempts to load but never does.

However, I think marking all as read works. Didn't have a lot unread, considering this has gone on for a few days. When I go through a forum on Tapatalk, I usually hit that button out of habit.

Edited by Screwball

Just logged in via Safari to post... same experience as others.

Unread will load as there is nothing new, but when I try to go into the forum manually (into the main page with subforum list), it just attempts to load but never does.

However, I think marking all as read works. Didn't have a lot unread, considering this has gone on for a few days. When I go through a forum on Tapatalk, I usually hit that button out of habit.

i did that but no dice. still cant reply to threads.. HOWEVER, i get to reply to PMs. something i forgot to mention. Also, the notification icon for new PMs doesnt show on my taskbar/top line on adroid. small issue. but other forums work.

Brian, my forums via tapatalk have not updated since 12/9 on iPhone or iPad. Can get to main directories but when you click on a thread it just sits and spins. All other forums work fine and I have tried about 6 others.

Edited by JWB885

i am having the same problem with tapatalk. seems to be since the last update. it just loads, and nothing happens

Same here. A few days ago, I would get a notification of a posting and would try to go to the notification via Tapatalk. The app could not log into the site or go to the posting.

I have been told by others that if you delete the app and re-install that sometimes that will fix any issues you might be having. I tried that this morning but now I cannot login via Tapatalk. The error message I get is:

"Login Failed

You have either entered an invalid username/password, or your administrator has restricted access via Tapatalk."

Does anyone know if the admins have restricted access via Tapatalk or is this another Tapatalk fail?

I have been getting a blank screen when using tapatalk on iPhone 5. I can't see any topics in this forum at all. Tried deleting forum and adding, logging in/out and nothing worked. I do get notifications but when I click on it I get an Oops on the screen, try to refresh and it's blank. All the other forums work on tapatalk but this forum. Help help help

Edited by 1sickPuppy

i am having the same problem with tapatalk. seems to be since the last update. it just loads, and nothing happens

Same here. A few days ago, I would get a notification of a posting and would try to go to the notification via Tapatalk. The app could not log into the site or go to the posting.

I have been told by others that if you delete the app and re-install that sometimes that will fix any issues you might be having. I tried that this morning but now I cannot login via Tapatalk. The error message I get is:

"Login Failed

You have either entered an invalid username/password, or your administrator has restricted access via Tapatalk."

Does anyone know if the admins have restricted access via Tapatalk or is this another Tapatalk fail?

I have the exact same issue to...

I still can't use tapatalk on any device from this forum. I can't see any new unread and cant see any new threads i participated in. Every other forum works perfect. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing changes

I cannot access or see anything within the forums from my phone or iPad.

I'm running

Iphone 5 ios 7.0.4

Tapatalk 2.4.0

iPad 3 ios 7.0.4

Tapatalk 2.4.0

Update: mine originally came across as a network error but now after uninstalling and reinstalling the app I am getting the same message others have mentioned that I have entered the wrong password or access is restricted via tapatalk

Edited by Poseidon215