Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Area II Desert Classic, Mesa, Az

After 2 days of shooting this has got the most well run match in the Nation. RO's are fantastic but fair. Every one is cooking. Speed taps all over, 20 yrd. tuxedo's and lighting Max traps. Accuracy counts.

Pete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a video of myself at the area 2

Excellent Shooting, Eddie!!! I wish I could have shot the match as well. Maybe next year.

IF they change match Dates..(!!??) to two weeks earlier so that we can fly in direcly from the WorldShoot...

now wouldn't that be a blast? Chris

Edited by Chris W

the match was a challenging one; surprising no standards stages or strong/weak hand. there were some tough, tough shots. was also fortunate to have been in the same squad as Eddie and watch him burn down the stages. simply unbelievable how fast he can shoot. definitely going again to A2 next year. I think A2 residents should get priority like how A1 does it.

Excellent Shooting, Eddie!!! I wish I could have shot the match as well. Maybe next year.

IF they change match Dates..(!!??) to two weeks earlier so that we can fly in direcly from the WorldShoot...

They should move the world shoot ;)

They should move the world shoot ;)

yeah..to Phoenix..

Prost! from Germany..