Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gan's 2011 Build

Aggieddad02

I sent my parts to Gary Natale a while back. Last night I get an e-mail from him with a preliminary picture asking if I want any additional slide cuts. I tell him "no" and this afternoon when I get home from running errands I have another e-mail from him titled "Finished" with pictures attached. I am some kind of excited. I know many may ask how did he get in line so quickly when Gary has stopped taking work, I have been working with Gary for almost 2 months gathering the necessary parts and discussing those parts with him. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. To those waiting for him be patient it is definitely worth the wait.

pre_1363470540__pic_2.jpg

Edited by Aggieddad02

I still can't believe you got yours first. I mailed both our parts at the same time. I figured as a return client mine would be done first. Oh well. I guess mine will be done in a few days!!

What are you having built?

I still can't believe you got yours first. I mailed both our parts at the same time. I figured as a return client mine would be done first. Oh well. I guess mine will be done in a few days!!

The butthurt is strong in this one. Is your lack of a gun preventing you from practicing your classifiers? :D

Still in the process of getting mags (Which I now have), internals and basepads. I have 2 Tanfoglio Elite Limiteds which I have recently finished setting up and with the time and money in them plan to run with them this year and then sell off at least one and maybe both. This will give me time to get the 2011 up and running and get the mags tuned for the gun. NOW, that is the plan let's see if I can stick with it. How is your Gan's gun running?

I am still waiting for mine. A couple of guys with limited gun builds got their stuff to him quicker :-). Like you, i had been working with Gary over the last few months getting the parts together so i was really glad that I got a spot in the queue.

I just got my proto-picture of my open gun from Gary yesterday and i am really jazzed. He is going to put thumb shields on and blue it, but I should have it soon. I can hardly wait to take it out for a test drive

post-22148-0-38537200-1364753632_thumb.j

• 3 months later...

Hard to believe I have had my Gan's gun for 4 months and shot it for the first time this past weekend. It has taken a bit of effort to get mags together but I have a few ready to run so in between reloading sessions I ran out to the range with it and put a quick 100 rounds through it. It is even better than I could have imagined and I am looking forward to getting my Edge set up to use as a backup gun so I can start using a 2011 platform in matches.

• 1 year later...