Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received our refund of $1,020 for our family of four shooters.

I do wish that the last email where Misty explained the decision to hold everyone's refund until they all went out at one time had been sent weeks ago because it would have stopped a lot of worry for folks.

So has anyone who wanted into the Amateur Match @ CMMG gotten confirmation of such being the case.

My Buddy who's handlen this finally got a call back from somebody in the chain(Ken Flood) saying that we're not signed up for the match cuz he hasn't received money from the Ozarks match yet.

It's a couple days before the match starts and we were supposed to leave tomorrow.

What the hell do we do now????

Nick

Your check was not cashed, you were not out any money it was returned to you, yet you feel the need to bitch because it was returned to the address the check came from? You must really like to bitch about things.

I just got mine today. It was returned to the address on the check (business), not the address I put on the app (home). Even though the address was obviously copied from the check, it was misspelled.

Your check was not cashed, you were not out any money it was returned to you, yet you feel the need to bitch because it was returned to the address the check came from? You must really like to bitch about things.

I just got mine today. It was returned to the address on the check (business), not the address I put on the app (home). Even though the address was obviously copied from the check, it was misspelled.

:roflol:

Oh my goodness. Seriously?