Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship

The 2013 Adams Arms Ozark 3-Gun Championship will be held September 6th through the 8th 2013.

Adams Arms will once again be the title sponsor for the match. Adams Arms did a wonderful job last year supplying us with the best prize table we have ever had, and this year they are committed to making it even better, along with our other great sponsors. I would like to thank Adams Arms for their generosity and continued support of the match. We have all the great sponsors from previous years as well as many first time sponsors. A list of all sponsors will be published at a later date.

*Registration will begin on March 9th at 8PM central time on the match website www.forconquest.com. There will be 210 competitor slots in squads of 12. Each squad will shoot 4 stages Friday and Saturday and 1 stage on Sunday.

This year has been a tough one for gun enthusiasts, and this is one way we can continue to stand strong for our gun rights. This year’s match will feature some exciting new things with more details to come. Updates will be found here, on the website (www.forconquest.com), and Facebook(Ozark 3-Gun Championship), or you may contact the Match Admin Misty Sadler (816-678-2941) email: mistydesha@gmail.com or the Match Director Kirk Broyles (573-808-5001) kirk@forconquest.com.

Misty. :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to my second O3G! Great match and folks.

Are you planning to RO again? :cheers:

I WAS planning on it, but, my wife lost her job last week, and I'm hoping something works out shortly, otherwise, I won't even have gas money to get down there. :mellow:

Looking forward to my second O3G! Great match and folks.

Are you planning to RO again? :cheers:

I WAS planning on it, but, my wife lost her job last week, and I'm hoping something works out shortly, otherwise, I won't even have gas money to get down there. :mellow:

I'm sure your wife will find something soon and you'll be O3GC bound. I did sign up to RO again. Looking forward to it. Edited by AmericanHorse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone with connections clarify if this match is going to be a 3GN semi pro points series match? It is listed here http://memberships.3gunnation.com/series/semipro

as being one, but if you look at the right side of the screen, it isnt listed as an event. Also, here http://memberships.3gunnation.com/Events

it is not listed as an event. Kind of important to know 100% for sure. I want to shoot this match again, but I have dedicated this year to the points series

Can anyone with connections clarify if this match is going to be a 3GN semi pro points series match? It is listed here http://memberships.3gunnation.com/series/semipro

as being one, but if you look at the right side of the screen, it isnt listed as an event. Also, here http://memberships.3gunnation.com/Events

it is not listed as an event. Kind of important to know 100% for sure. I want to shoot this match again, but I have dedicated this year to the points series

Got an email back from Chad. Ozark is confirmed as a points match :)

• 2 weeks later...

got my registration and check sent out 3 weeks ago! looking forward to making it this year!

one question, when searching for lodging, is there an address for the "range" that I can put in on orbitz to search for hotels closest to there?

The match hotel is the inn at Grand Glaize, while the range is at Linn Creek.

got my registration and check sent out 3 weeks ago! looking forward to making it this year!

one question, when searching for lodging, is there an address for the "range" that I can put in on orbitz to search for hotels closest to there?

• 1 month later...

Are stage descriptions for this match available for this match yet... if not, when are they planned to be available?

The link for the rules on the site says 2012 rules... will rules be updated yet for 2013 match?

Anyone know what the longest rifle shots will be on this match?

What about round requirements / limitations for shotgun (buck, bird and slug?)

What are the minimum round counts for rifle, shotgun and pistol for this match?

Thank you,

I called Misty on above questions.

She said the new rules will be posted soon, but will be close to last year. The stages and round requirement / count minimums, etc are not yet finalized. I politely reminded that due to ammo availability, it would be convenient to have the info sooner rather than later - she acknowledged and said they are working on it.

Misty said they are hoping to have all of this information complete and posted on the website by the end of July.

http://www.forconquest.com/O3GC_main.html

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

For those that have been,

Is this a drive to each stage match, or worth bringing a cart?

Is the match hotel worth staying at... or does someone have a better recomendation (that still has vacancies?)

Edited by Tactica

For those that have been,

Is this a drive to each stage match, or worth bringing a cart?

Is the match hotel worth staying at... or does someone have a better recomendation (that still has vacancies?)

It is definitely drive to each stage. I personally think that pushing a cart around that range.

Last year, because of a creek, one stage required a couple hundred yard walk, otherwise, you could drive up to the rest.

As far as accommodations, I've always stayed at the match hotel, partly because as an RO, all of the meetings are there, and partly because I haven't found anywhere cheaper. :surprise:

Don't stay at the Inn at Grand Glaize, It's the match hotel. But there are so many better places nearby.

Do you have any suggestions on other places to stay?

We stayed at the inn on grand glaze In 2012. A hot water pipe broke in the room above us and it flooded my room and my buddy's room next door at about 3:00am. They have us another room. All my stuff was spared but my buddy's brand new $400 iPhone was soaked in water while sitting on the nightstand. They refused to buy him a new phone. I wouldn't stay there again if it was the last place in town.