Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Couple of unloaded and holstered starts, and several starts while you're holding onto something. Only one is hands relaxed at sides. One is seated, holstered, unloaded, all mags on table, and wearing an apron... nice!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello: Well, we have stages 1,2,3 and 6 setup today. Pretty warm day and I am tired. The stages look fun with muiltiple ways to shoot them. I would suggest to all that are going to shoot it to bring lots of water and hydrate a couple of days before. Hopefully tomorrow we will get the rest of the stages setup. Thanks, Eric

Eric, how's the weather looking?? Weather forecast for the weekend is kind of scary ...

Hello: The weather is good. Likely cooler than Vegas or Arizona about 10-15 degrees cooler. It was hotter today(92) but we have 4 more stages set 7,8,9 and 10. 2 more to go and then the final tweeking. Thanks, Eric

Have fun guys .. I had to cancel while I was waiting at the airport to get into my flight to Albuquerque ... now I know why is called Work and not Fun ....

Not a happy camper today ...

Edited by jriera

Hello: Sorry you can't make it. Shot all the stages except for number 10. Hopefully I can get it in tomorrow or Sunday. Super Jerry, Crusher Chris and Razor Ray have done a great job with the stages! It takes alot of hard work to do stages this large and the hard work to make them work. I will be on stage 3. Look for the guy in the urban camo shorts--HeHe. Thanks, Eric

Interesting Results. Its showing Glenn Shelby as the winner of Limited, when during the awards ceremony and the printed results showed Ron Avery as the winner. Whats up with that?

I don't know what is the deal there. The ezwin database and the Practiscore file but have Ron Avery as the limited winner - not sure if there was a problem uploading it to the USPSA2 website or what. THe points are different on USPSA2 as well...

I guess it wouldn't be an issue if the results were simply uploaded to USPSA. I am not sure why the results wouldn't be uploaded to USPSA instead of the Area 2 website? This match is not a "Club Match" and not all competitors would know to go looking for the match results on the Area 2 website, myself included. I am not trying to be a hard ass about the results, just stating facts.

Just want to say that this was once again a great match. Thanks to all the staff for their hard work. I also want to sya thanks to all the Match and stage sponsers. In these times to support our sport with items for prize tables is awesome. THANK YOU!!!!

Last but certainly not least, Thanks to my squadmates from Squad 6. You all were a delight to hang with for the weekend. Hope we can all do this again next year.

Congrates to Damon and of course Maize. Great job.

Thanks to all the RO's who did a great job under trying circumstances and dealing with wind and dust on Saturday PM, Stage design was good except for a few things that went south at the wrong time, Squad 3 rocked as Greg took care of taking care of folks to every stage with his rig

Pete.