Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally found the cat that......

MARKAVELI

Finding the cat that droped a huge duce all over my work bench, who also urinated on my winter clothes, who knocked over a lb of powder and a few 1k's of primers. he ran into my garage "The Lab", in August and could not get em out. I left the door open still wouldnt leave. I tried leaving food out side and everytime I thought i gottin close to catching em he would run hide back inside The Lab. I havnt seen em for a hot min. and recently have been smelling somthing foul in The Lab. I looked all around looked high low. well we had gottin some snow out here in Gotham and pulled out the blower and couldnt get it to start, when i finally did .... well lets just say the cat gave his 9 lives to my blower! yuck! :sick:

Edited by MARKAVELI

Sounds like a normal cat.

There's this stuff called "BioBlaster" that has enzymes to break down the urine smell. It isn't all perfume smelling either.

I love how the Sandy Hook guy said to congress that his guns collect dust and cat hair...

I won't post something like that on this forum but look for "sandy hook father owns congress" at 2:06 in the video.

I don't think Gaston was thinking of cat hair as something that might jam a Glock...

DNH

Edited by daves_not_here

The neighbor's cat went into a second floor bathroom last Fall and turned on the water in the sink and managed to close the drain.

Flooded much of the second floor and a good portion of the kitchen, dining room and living room on the first floor.

At last count the damages to the insurance company topped $55,000.

And he still has the cat!

Bill

The lady behind us slid into depression before hanging herself a few years ago. In the last fourteen months of her downward spiral she managed to accumulate a few felines. There was one in particular, a large blue/grey mean a$$ mother that would not take the trap bait. The dogs and I cornered him in the garage after he went in to get water from the shop toilet. We tore that garage up over the next two hours it was a very lively and exciting evening. I remember laughing when I turned and shut the door behind us thinking that cat had it coming. Then afterwards, as I carried that cat out of the garage in a carrier hissing and spitting, bitten and sweating and even a bit if not totally dazed, I was not laughing but relieved.

I am not that nice really, I just can't go cranking off in the suburbs. That is a no no here.

• 2 weeks later...

Finding the cat that droped a huge duce all over my work bench, who also urinated on my winter clothes

My dad's cat used to sleep on top of his very old TV that had tubes in it because it was warm up there. One time the cat puked up a huge load of garbage into the top of the TV that went into it through the top vents.... and blew it up.

I truly pity the tech who opened that thing up at the repair shop my dad took it to.

Edited by bountyhunter

buddy of mine called on day telling me to get over to his place. had a cat problem and had been trapping them. i get there and he has a few of the little offspring. goes outside and shows me one of those water balloon launchers set up between two trees. i can still remember laughing as i heard the "meows" as they sailed thru the sky.