Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy XDm 9mm mags?

Mberry

No luck at 44mag. I just placed an order through Dawson precision. I bought the mags and some extended basepads, they didn't show "out of stock", hopefully it went though! They also had the Nordic P-Mag extension available, I haven't seen any of those available at my ususal spots.

Buy now, cry later...

No luck at 44mag. I just placed an order through Dawson precision. I bought the mags and some extended basepads, they didn't show "out of stock", hopefully it went though! They also had the Nordic P-Mag extension available, I haven't seen any of those available at my ususal spots.

Buy now, cry later...

very true, i waited 2 days, then all sold out, so i was crying

I ordered two from Springfield directly today. The saleswoman said they have them but that it's 6-8 weeks to receive them due the huge number of orders--unless you want to pay extra for faster shipping, then you bump to the head of the line. I'll repost when I get them and we'll see...

Dawsonprecision.com has some in stock apparently

I don't think that is accurate. I believe they are either having issues with their software, or they do not have a live inventory. I placed an order with them the day I posted this and then recieved notice that they were all back ordered. I have spoken with them on the phone twice since then, both times they were extremely polite and proffesional, very impressive considering how many calls they must be dealing with every day.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Edited by winmagfrog

I have a back order in with Brownells and Springfield. I technically have enough if you consider 3 extra from what I need for match use for each of my 45 tactical and 5.25 9mm. I want 3 more of each since I have other 45 XD’s. Id feel better with enough to replace all of my match mags with a few extra.

I think I will call Springfield and ask about the fast shipping option and if it WILL make a diff.

You might try to find some of the crappy 10 round mags they make us buy out here in California. There used to be tons of those because nobody wanted them.

BTW:

If you need 9mm XD mags and can't find any, you can buy the .40 mags and use them for 9mm by narrowing the feed lip spacing about .025"...... and BTW, a ten round .40 holds 14 rounds of 9mm.

At least that's what I read... I would never modify a magazine to increase capacity because that would be WRONG.......

I received notice that my magazines shipped from Dawsons yesterday. Not too bad, a little over two weeks after the original order. I ordered several things at once and they have been shipping items as they come in. They only charged me shipping on the first set of items, all my back-ordered items have shipped free. In these crazy times it is nice to see a business maintain the moral high ground.

Edited by winmagfrog

Mine arived today, not a bad wait at all really.

My XDm is at Canyon Creek getting a mag well installed, I really miss it... It's a good reason to practice the other things that I can improve on!

I was on Springfield's website yesterday and it looks like you can still order the 19 round XDM mags directly from them. They make a note that orders are taking several weeks and you are only allowed to order 5, but it does allow you to add them to cart and order them. They aren't the cheapest but who is right now?

I was on Springfield's website yesterday and it looks like you can still order the 19 round XDM mags directly from them. They make a note that orders are taking several weeks and you are only allowed to order 5, but it does allow you to add them to cart and order them. They aren't the cheapest but who is right now?

I have some of them on BO for my 5.25 and at Brownells. Today I got 3 more XD 13 round 45 mags I had ordered from Tombstone.