Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Versamax one piece magazine tube

co-exprs

Will future production runs be offered with different length main tubes?

Can just the tube and shroud be ordered (no nordic extension)?

Probably not the next run for different length tubes. We may offer just the tube and shroud next batch, but that is not in stone yet.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked mine up today, installed it, and used it......BOOYAH!!!!

I have concerns that Carbon Arms is headed down the same path as other gun industry companies such as Dillon Precision: make great products and back them up with great customer service. :goof:

This is clearly not the vision some have for America.... :angry2:

What do I know....

ericm

Wow ! the Tube is very nice.

Thanks !

The gun looks great with the Carbon Arms tube. Looks like something more than just a shotgun now.

"3gun Bling"

Instalation was a snap

to take off the old tube I used a wood clamp vise , the kind with wood jaws. and a slight bump to break the old locktight. clean out the old threads and clean any cutting oil off the new one.

I am missing part of my thumb now from cutting the spring , I did not think my cutter was that good and did not get my thumb out of the way before I gripped down on it.

Dam Its my loading thumb too.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Great, now I have to buy a versa max. I have been wavering between the big 4: benelli m2, mossberg 930, fn slp, and last but not least the new hotness versa max. I guess the good news is that I have my decision. Now I just need to buy the gun for the part I am buying. I love shooting sports. Where else can you buy a component that makes you want to buy the beast it attaches to. Lol

There are 2 of the 11 rounders left and 6 of the 9 rounders. THANKS to all of you who ordered!

We are getting started on the new batch shortly.

Edited by MarkCO

Mine arrived yesterday! What a nice piece of engineering and production. It looks even better in person, fit and finish is superb. Thank you Carbon Arms!!!

Now if my Versamax would only make it back from Remington....

got mine yesterday. LOOKS great! Quality throughout. (as expected) My forend never did lock down without a little wiggle on the stock setup. Nice and tight now. It was a pretty tough to break the stock one loose. Well worth the effort. Thanks,Mark!

Thank-you all for the confidence in ordering a part most of you have never seen in person! We know the wait was a little longer than expected, but we wanted it right.

Thanks again to Mike, Travis and Nordic for the help along the way, and to Remington for the great platform.

How does one determine how much to trim from the spring? I have the 9+1.

Thamks

Rule of thumb seems to be 12" longer than the end of the tube. I trimmed mine 13" just to be safe and it works great.