Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 3-Gun matches-Please post here!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 2005 Area 2 - 3 Gun Match will be held on February 12-13 at the 5 Dogs Shooting range in Bakersfield, California. We will have 15 freestyle courses of fire. We'll have single gun stages and also multi gun stages. We'll have shots ranging anywhere from 3 yards all the way to 400 yards. Round count will be aprox 370 rounds plus. All 15 satges and online registration can be viewed at USPSA's Area 2 web site ( www.uspsa2.org ) Under events.

Thanks and hope to see you all there

Ronald Walter Filho

Match Director

• 3 weeks later...

Mississippi State USPSA 3-gun will be held at the same place as last year, but in early May instead of Late, That way the serious 3-gunners can shoot the Mississippi state match AND the Texas state match.

More Details to follow.....

BUT I can tell ya'll this....

it will be a two day match again, Saturday will be multi-gun stages and a few single gun stages, Sunday will finish up the single gun.

I am thinking of a HE/IRON man division but also including those scores in the Tactical or limited Division.... more to follow on that too.

I did agree to be the MD again, But we have a new Prize Table/Sponsor coordinator and a very energetic one at that. things will be the same....

Prize table by random and payback from entries to match, division and class winners.

I will post the official announcement on the USPSA and 3gunmatches.com when it is finalized.

SAM KEEN

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning a tactical 3 gun style match for the last weekend of april or first week of may, details will be at seshooting.com when we get it together, hopefully have it set within three weeks, have a great holiday and I hope we all get what we want for Christmas. God Bless the troops. adios

• 2 weeks later...

MGM is always the second week in June "if they have it this year". Mike sounded a little iffy at the end of the match last year, so take the time to call and encourage him if your intrested in shooting it.

MGM is always the second week in June "if they have it this year". Mike sounded a little iffy at the end of the match last year, so take the time to call and encourage him if your intrested in shooting it.

Mike wasn't iffy about it when we offered to donate $100 in prizes for every shooter that comes to the match. :D

II New York State Action Rifle Championship

Square Deal Sportsmen Club, Maine, New York

April 30th and May 1st 2005, shoot either day- 5 man squads.

6-7 stages, 175- 200 round count.

$35.00 entry fee

Payback $- based on entries and expenses.

More info to follow

www.squaredealipsc.com

Questions contact Louie Mastronardi- hockeydad@stny.rr.com

subject- rifle match

Has anyone fiquired out when the USPSA 3gun nationals going to be held? Or where? (I have been practicing overextending my finger out and away from the trigger and I think I may be ready) If I don't find out soon I am screwed!

Are there any 3gun, shotgun or rifle matches out of the country this next year anyone knows about?

• 2 weeks later...

Mississippi USPSA 3-gun championship

Here is the scoop:

Due to my work load I will not be able to put forth the time and effort to make this match go in the spring. <_<

It is NOT canceled as of now just post poned until maybe the fall, say a month or so before the Area-6 Match for a tune up for it.

I was really looking forward to another great match and have plans for even funner and better stages, oh well it will just have to wait about 6 months (harder to get corporate help in the fall) We will see how it goes though.

I want to thank all that made the First Mississippi 3-gun go so good, I hope all enjoyed it as I enjoyed bringing it to you (Mostly)

Kurt Miller has agreed to help all he can so you may see some neet stuff that I had never seen (Thanks Kurt I will be getting back in touch with you soon).

Our Club still will have quarterly 3 gun matches so if you want to come you are welcome (March, June, Sept, Dec) run under USPSA rules (MOSTLY, sometimes we do things just to try them out though) 3rd Sunday of the month. www.crssa.com

Thanks again and maybe I will win the Lottery and then I can work up a super match, :D

Sam Keen AKA Hopalong

Tri County Gun Club (Northern Illinois Section) Polo, IL will be hosting seven (7) 3-gun matches in 2005 (May-November). Our first match in April will be a Classifier match with a side shotgun match. Our matches are usually held on the 4th Sunday, but for exact dates go to www.tcgc.net.

We shoot at least 9 stages (5 handgun w/classifier, 2 shotgun & 2 rifle). The number of rounds varies but is normally around 100 pistol, 75 rifle and 30 shotgun (birdshot). If we have a Slug stage we will post it on the website in advance and have slugs for sale at the range. The match fees are $25.00 3-gun, $15.00 handgun only, $5.00 each rifle/shotgun only, the match fees include "Lunch". We have a couple of shooters that shoot only handgun and have had one shoot only long gun, so don't let the fact you don't got a

rifle & shotgun stop you..

We shoot handgun in the morning (starting about 0830; registration 0800) break for lunch and shoot long guns in the afternoon. We are usually done by 1500. We have not started shooting multi-gun, but suspect we will do so in 05. We will be giving "free" match shoot certificates to the winners in Open, Limited & Tactical providing we have at least 5 shooters in the division. Directions to our club are posted on the website.

Questions email, threegun@aol.com

April 30th 2005. Ephrata Sportsmen Spring three Gun.

Located in Central Washington. One day, seven stages, Rifle up to 400 yards, Darkhouse stage in indoor range, clubhouse and bathrooms available. Power and water for R.V. camping. Match limited to 60 shooters. The match fills up quick so send in entries as soon as they are available.

E-mail Carbon501@qosi.net to get on information list.

Howdy Folks!

Besides the Area 1 3 Gun Championship(September '05) The North American Shooting Sports will be putting on the first annual Freedom 3 Gun Team Championship in Bend, OR, July 2nd & 3rd, 2005. This will be a team event with 4 members to a team. The team must be made up of one Open shooter, one Tactical shooter, a Limited shooter, and a Heavy Metal shooter. We'll be using IMGA rules for this match. Limited to 27 teams. Entry Fee is $300 per team. This will be a cash prize match: Top Team gets $1,000, 2nd Place $500, and third Place $300. Prize distribution will depend on the number of entries beyond the top three. 9 stages, approximately 260 rounds. Applications "should" be up on the NASS website soon; www.nassonline.org. For more info you can contact Mike McCarter or me.

Mike's e-mail is nomikes@hotmail.com

Mine is tomdagadget@hotmail.com

See ya!

Tom Chambers

Range Master

North American Shooting Sports