Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE Forum Get Together at Nats

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of ideas...

(Denise, thanks for stepping up to rodeo this thing.)

Denise, which stage will you be running?

How about setting up a "contribution jar" and a sign on your stage? Then, as we come thru, we can all kick in a couple buck$ for the keg, ice, (water and pop?), etc.

------------

Lets all try to wear our name tags (if I get mine printed up, it will be b&w, not color). But, let's not require them.

In fact, I don't want to alienate, or seperate, "us" from other shooters at the match. Perhaps we could lead the "get together" and show those that aren't members of this forum some of our hospitality? B)

Hi Everyone,

Denise has asked me to post this for her - she is now in Linn Creek, MO at the new house, but unfortunately the Southern Bell phone installer decided not to show up on Friday to install the phone line. After checking with Southern Bell they now inform us that the phone cannot be installed until next Friday! :angry::wacko:

Anyway, an anonymous donor from the Enos Forums has made a very generous offer to have the get together catered with snacks and beer!! :D

So, let me know if you can make (the caterer sure would like a head count) and bring your forum badge and let's meet.

Arnie

Hi Arnie,

I will be attending. Since I am riding with Mr & Mrs BDH

I can have fun.

Jeff, this does not negate your other obligation to the CRO's,

and area director.

Brian, I will help with the keg.

Paul

How many miles are you from Barry?

I dunno! Cain't be that far... I regularly drive to Pittsburgh these days to see my Mom, I think it's closer than that!

EDIT: I looked it up, it's 390 miles. Are the nationals next week? That would make this shindig happening on Friday 9-17?

I looked it up, it's 390 miles.  Are the nationals next week? That would make this shindig happening on Friday 9-17?

Affirmative ~ You're way closer than I would've figured. YOu should definitely make an appearance. It'll be fun.

As many members as be.com has, wouldn't the nationals itself qualify as a get together? ;)

Aw geez BigDave! Where ya been that you've missed ALL the discussions about shooting on a squad with other be'ers and not knowing it? If we set up a specific time/date/place then we'll know for sure to look for other enosverse citizens :P

Got my official name badge (thx Luca ;) ).... printed it in color on good paper.... had it laminated (it looks REAL official :lol: )..... but I'm not sure how to attach it to my body. :huh:

Some of you might have to look up a little higher than normal, but maybe I just staple it to my forehead. I wonder if I need 1/2" staples, or if 3/8" will do??? :lol::lol::lol:

See ya all there. Hitting the old dusty trail at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning... ;)

I doubt there is time for me to get an OFFICAL badge. I copied the badge from an earlier post, inserted a text box with my name, and printed it out. Looks good enough to fool TSA to me.

Question is, do I show up officially or just wander through and see who you all are? That way I'd know who you all are, but you will still be wondering.

Jim

Having left things to the last minute, I'm going to show up with the lowest quality name tag!

I managed to get something printed out on a grotty inkjet but I doubt I'll be able to find a laminator before I leave.

Ah well, I'll be the person with the fuzzy badge :rolleyes:

Kevin