Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 FNH USA 3G

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm bring my slacks and dress shoes or my rifle. Tough call! 50 lbs isn't much weight in the suitcase.

Think of the weight you will save by leaving your high-capacity rifle mags at home.

Yet another reason I am going to bring my open gear... :) I am not leaving any high cap mags at home...SF mag FTW..

I was wondering the same thing --- we have a flight home Sunday morning.

You will be fine for depatures on Sunday.....everything for the competitors will be finished at the conclusion of the awards banquet on Saturday night provided you do not get too intoxicated from the cash bar.

Competitors will shoot half days schedules on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You shoot 3 stages back to back and you have a half say off.

We have a 5 stage USPSA match with classifier (bring 200 rounds), FNH USA bolt gun side event to include the Ballista, FNH USA 5 Stand with SC 1's, Adams Arms rifle event, Kimber rifle event and One Team/One Fight fundraiser event. That should be enough to keep you shooting the entire day on everyday.....

BTW, just so everyone knows...the banquet attire is business casual.

Larry

Larry, Will the staff be able to take part in some of the additional matches/events?

Hmmmm bring my slacks and dress shoes or my rifle. Tough call! 50 lbs isn't much weight in the suitcase.

Think of the weight you will save by leaving your high-capacity rifle mags at home.

Heck I gotta bring like 5 30 rounders now. I'm gonna have to ship mags and dress shoes to the hotel with my ammo.

Heck I gotta bring like 5 30 rounders now. I'm gonna have to ship mags and dress shoes to the hotel with my ammo.

Jesse, I'll loan you mags so you don't have to ship them. Do you want mags that work, or aren't you fussy?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but have all of the weapon staging areas and grounding barrel locations been left off of the stage diagrams on purpose? Some of us aren't very smart, and need a week or so per stage to come up with a good plan. :ph34r:

I tell you, I am waiting for an open guy to try to bring his own dump barrel at some point. :)

I shot a big match earlier this year and my benelli with the custom 15 round tube wouldn't stay in the barrels that were set up at an angle. I had to change tubes to a 12 rounder. Next year ill bring my own barrels.

I tell you, I am waiting for an open guy to try to bring his own dump barrel at some point. :)

I shot a big match earlier this year and my benelli with the custom 15 round tube wouldn't stay in the barrels that were set up at an angle. I had to change tubes to a 12 rounder. Next year ill bring my own barrels.

Put a bayonet on that tube. It'll stay in the barrel then!