Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

285 shooters as of today! Get those apps in ASAP if you want in. Remember May 15th is the cutoff to enter and still be eligible for your chance at the prize table. Starting on the 15th the prize committee will start the random drawings.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Kevin , about golf carts. Are we able to bring our own to get around in? My wife is coming to cheer for me and she has an old injury that makes lots of walking ( especially on hills) not so fun. Never been there yet, so not sure of the terrain.

Hey Kevin , about golf carts. Are we able to bring our own to get around in? My wife is coming to cheer for me and she has an old injury that makes lots of walking ( especially on hills) not so fun. Never been there yet, so not sure of the terrain.

Not a problem. It's plenty spread out and should not be too congested.

Not a problem. It's plenty spread out and should not be too congested.
Ok great. Can't wait to get there and check it out.

295 as of today. Still a few trickling in. Don't forget May 15th is the cutoff for prize table eligibility. also match fees go up to $125 after the 15th. We will be locking squadding some time next week so if you are still hanging out on the unsquadded shooters list please get yourself squadded.

Comp-Tac joined our long list of sponsors this week.

We are considering NOT producing a hard copy match booklet for the match. They are pricey and tend to get thrown in the trash rather quickly. I would ask that you download the stages from the website. We will have some hard copy stage diagrams available at registration for those who may be unable to download. I will produce a list of all sponsors with contact info and have them in your swag bags .

If anybody needs anything just let me know.

Kevin, IMO, there is no reason to print up a bunch of hard copy match booklets. Most people look at them, maybe take them home, then throw them away. Just saying.

Kevin, IMO, there is no reason to print up a bunch of hard copy match booklets. Most people look at them, maybe take them home, then throw them away. Just saying.

That was my conclusion as well. And if you have not priced printing prices lately...... :surprise: It was over $125 to print some packets for my recent intro course. I printed them myself!

We surpassed 300 this weekend. :cheers:

I'll try to get a breakdown of classes posted.

Looks like we will now have a Trinity 2011 frame on the prize table. As well as some high quality DC Ammo. Thanks Doug.

Should be getting a Rudy Project package any day now.

Count Of Class Division

Class Limited Limited 10 Open Production Revolver Single Stack Grand Total

A 10 7 6 1 2 26

B 22 5 19 22 4 5 77

C 25 1 18 26 1 20 91

D 6 2 1 7 2 18

GM 2 3 2 1 8

M 3 8 2 1 1 15

U 9 4 9 17 1 3 43

Grand Total 278

Not all applications processed.

Edited by lcs

Finally figured out my schedule. I will have that weekend off. Application printed and should be in the mail tomorrow.

Glad to have you!

OK.

Friday is full. No more shooters will be added to Friday.

Saturday is full but we may still make some very limited exceptions such as work schedules changing etc. And if we get a bunch of apps at the last minute we may cross level some shooters to Saturday.

Sunday has a little over 25 slots left before we consider it full. Yes the unsquadded shooters will take up a good bit of those slots.

I don't want to turn shooters away but I will say now that it is no longer possible to guarantee anything prior to sending in your app. We have hit crunch time and it is first come first served for squadding right now. I hope everybody understands but it is way to late in the game to guarantee anything before sending in an app.

Please remember that the price goes up to $125 after the 15th. If I receive your app after the 15th I will contact you for additional funds or destroy your check at your request.

We will take apps up to the last minute but I will not allow walkons this year. There were a few of those last year and it makes it very tough for stats to keep up.

We are almost there! In two weeks stages will be under construction!