Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Shark Week!

ChuckS

I just spit my soda on the PC, didn't see that one coming. I wonder how many people on the forum are too young to know this reference.

I must be one of the young'uns, 'cuz I didn't get it.

Either that or I'm way too old....

I just spit my soda on the PC, didn't see that one coming. I wonder how many people on the forum are too young to know this reference.

I must be one of the young'uns, 'cuz I didn't get it.

Either that or I'm way too old....

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.......

West Side Story, it is worth watching.

OK - I thought that might have been from WSS, but what's the tie-in to Shark Week?

OK, there were 2 street gangs in WSS, one was the "Jets" and one was the "_ _ _ _ _ _". Fill in the blanks <_<

West Side Story, it is worth watching.

OK - I thought that might have been from WSS, but what's the tie-in to Shark Week?

OK, there were 2 street gangs in WSS, one was the "Jets" and one was the "_ _ _ _ _ _". Fill in the blanks <_<

ahhh.... :cheers:

One of these days, I will actually watch WSS. I was thinking Shark Week from one of the nature/science channels.

My mother, a naturalized citizen, from a large southern neighbor, LOVED this movie. She owned the record, and I can recall hearing it in heavy rotation as a young kid. When it was on T.V. we had to watch. Funny, but I can sit through it to this day if it is on, and my kids see it. They are young girls, and love all things musical.

This brought back some great memories of my mom when she was young and would dance with us in the kitchen. Good stuff Chuck.

• 11 months later...

I thought the cat video was funny, but I've never seen the wife laugh so hard. There's a whole series of videos with this cat riding a Roomba. Some with the dog as a Hammerhead shark, and another where they managed to get the shark costume on a duck and it rides the Roomba.