Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Option-Vogel Or Vanek For Production?

dart368

Which trigger would you get?

THE VOGEL TRIGGER:

The "VOGEL" Competition Trigger System will offer light clean trigger breaks and shorter reset. Its enhanced control will give you the ability to deliver fast accurate hits. You definitely want this in your Glock at your next match. This trigger system has been APPROVED by USPSA and IDPA. Use it for Production / Stock Service Pistol Divisions.

For the first time you will have maximum control over your trigger with an added spring set. Now you can quickly change your pull weight in 1/2lb. increments. We are adding our factory plunger that has been carefully polished to a high chrome finish just like the rest of the parts you get.

Includes:

Smooth Trigger w/ Trigger Bar.....Chrome finish Glock OEM

Trigger Housing w/ Ejector (adjustable over-travel) Glock OEM Modified

3.5 lb. Connector

Firing Pin Safety Plunger....Chrome finish Glock OEM New

Trigger Spring....Glock OEM

Firing Pin Spring....reduced power 4.0lb

Firing Pin Spring....reduced power 4.5lb New

Firing Pin Spring....reduced power 5.0lb New

Hex tool.....Over-travel adjustment

Extra spring cups....Glock OEM

Our Price ..........$149.95

THE VANEK TRIGGER:

Classic Trigger Kit

Kit includes:

Modified Smooth Faced Trigger with Trigger Bar

Tuned/Tweaked 3.5 lb Connector

Modified Firing Pin Safety

Modified Spring Cups

Springs

Trigger Housing with (preset) Adjustable Over-Travel Stop

The Trigger Group comes lubed, assembled and ready to install.

Item: CTK......................................................................$125.00

Shipping and Handling.......................................................$5.00

Let me add one more:

FULCRUM TRIGGER:

The Fulcrum Trigger utilizes a distinctive, spring loaded, anatomical engagement safety, which maintains full responsiveness and reliability without ever sacrificing safety. The Fulcrum Trigger’s precision-machined trigger bar boasts mirror polishing on all engagement and contact surfaces. This element greatly increases the sensitivity and overall performance of the trigger.

The Fulcrum Trigger is compatible with all Glock caliber and sizes from Generations 1 through 4, and is easily installed by the consumer. The dynamic features of the Fulcrum Trigger allow the shooter to transform their factory Glock trigger into a highly accurate, dynamic and reliable trigger system.

Features:

Set screws in front and back of the trigger to adjust over travel and pre travel.

All aluminum trigger milled out of solid billet aluminum.

Wide ergonomic trigger safety is completely flush when depressed

Very short trigger reset

High-polish 3.5lb Connector

Custom light striker spring

Custom factory weight striker spring

Custom trigger spring

Custom polished safety plunger

Custom plunger spring

Ejector housing

All Glock safeties fully functional

Sub 2lb trigger pull

Instructions and allen key included

$179.95

Edited by dart368

For less money you can smith a better trigger.

90$ zev lightened extended striker

10$ comp springs

20$ ghost rocket

When preformed properly, trigger will have very crisp break, no overtravel, 1/16 to 1/8 reset. Might be 3.5 lbs, bot will feel like sub 3. Extremely clean.

I have the Vogel and although it is nice you can probably get the same results for alot less money if you do it yourself. You can buy the reduced striker and safety plunger springs, get a 3.5 connector and polish everything yourself and you will get a really good pull. Or go with the rocket ghost connector and you will get reduced takeup. The Vogel allows you to swap out your parts with his and if you wish to go back just put your old parts back in. He installs a set screw in the trigger assy. but the ghost does the same thing. He also polishes the trigger bar, safety plunger, and connector way more than needed its nice but not neccessary. After I got his kit, and although very nice and I use it, I could have done the same thing for alot less money. I don't know about the Jaeger striker, and I beleive that is kind of pricey too. I may have to try one just to see.

No votes for the Fulcrum? I was goin to be a good son and order one for my old man.... Should I be looking at something else?

The Fulcrum trigger is not production division legal, other than that I prefer the Vanek trigger over the glocktriggers.com.

Nobody mentions the Bobby Carver triggers...I know they're more expensive (up near $200,) but does anyone have any experience with them? An extra $90 for a better trigger that you'd use for years to come seems to be money well spent - if that would be the case.

Either of the 2 are good triggers. I have one of the glocktriggers in my production gun, a vanek in my old limited gun and a fulcrum in one im turning into a backup open gun. They are all good triggers. I would go with the Jager over the glockworx striker. I have felt triggers with them in and can feel a big difference in the jager and both factory and glockworx strikers. the Jager just makes the trigger feel crisper when it breaks.

Either of the 2 are good triggers. I have one of the glocktriggers in my production gun, a vanek in my old limited gun and a fulcrum in one im turning into a backup open gun. They are all good triggers. I would go with the Jager over the glockworx striker. I have felt triggers with them in and can feel a big difference in the jager and both factory and glockworx strikers. the Jager just makes the trigger feel crisper when it breaks.