Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inbred useless parents

Canuck223

I suppose I shouldn't expect better...

One of the dark corners of my family tree married into a family that to be kind, come from the shallow and brackish end of the gene pool.

To be less kind, if lightning had killed thier grandparents on thier wedding night, the taxpayers and legal system of my province would be ahead of the game.

The latest news from zoos is the youngest breeder is having a girl. The name choosen. Hudson.

Really? She wants to saddle the poor bitch through school with the name of a river and old car?

Dude, I know two Mercedes, and neither one of them is as good looking or intelligent as their namesake. What you should be more concerned about is the environment poor little Hudson is born into. Make a vow to become a mentor to this child if possible, and change the course of destiny. I'll tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named Sue.

After working in an Army medical lab for 15yrs, I thought I had seen every stupid name people could come up with. Then I ran across a girl named Baby Girl Parker. This is girl in basic training. Can you imagine what she was going through?

Really? She wants to saddle the poor bitch through school with the name of a river and old car?

I'm surprised you didn't add "store" to that list!

First thing I thought of was Hudson Bay Company :lol:

Actually, that actually makes some sense.

A girl from a family where nobody pays, named after a store where nobody shops. OK, I'm at peace.

I'm surprised you didn't add "store" to that list!

First thing I thought of was Hudson Bay Company :lol:

Actually, that actually makes some sense.

A girl from a family where nobody pays, named after a store where nobody shops. OK, I'm at peace.

Terrible, yet funny lol