Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would/Could you use this facility?

Cool. If I'm doing "Number 2" and I see a truck down the road, obviously out of control, heading straight towards me, I can scurry out of the loo with my pants around my ankles.

Not very dignified but, hey, another innocent life saved ........

It'd sure be easy to play with peoples' minds. Wait till someone goes in, then go up to the glass outside and stare where you know a person using the toilet would have to be. Maybe smirk, gesticulate to passers-by, etc.

-KR

:lol: That sounds like fun.

I saw something like this on the travle channle "worlds 10 best bathrooms". Some Ice cream parlor (santa monica?) had a bathroom that the door and front wall were transparent when the door was open, but when you closed and locked the door behind you, the glass would change state so you couldent see though it.

Having been involved in a couple of situations, where I was in deep need for a toilet and had troubles finding one (once it happened in Carmel Mission, after a "Mexican cheese sandwich" lunch, but that's another whole story... <_< ), I'd use this one without hesitation...

There are only two organs you cannot command to: the first is (they say) your heart, the second is (I say) your intestine... :ph34r: