Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody heard from Chameleon lately?

I jumped into 3-Gun a couple of months ago and after a little “internet due diligence” I ordered a Chameleon Load Two back on the 3rd of April. I paid for the extra shipping and it has not arrived yet. Not a big deal but my e-mail requesting shipping and tracking info has gone unanswered. Anybody else got a belt from them recently?

I ordered mine in early Feb. I paid for fast shipping, but it still took a month to get here. Love the product though. Not quite as nice as Carbon twins, but still very good and a great value.

I ordered two belts on April 3 and got confirmation of order but still no belts. Numerous e-mails have gone unanswered. Posted on his vendor site today and am hoping I hear something. Only good news is he has not charged paypal account. :blush:

When I ordered it the tracking number showed the same location for weeks, then finally in one day it showed up at the door. When I asked the guy about it he said they get hung up at customs a lot. As for paying for expedited shipping, sorry but I think you got hosed. Any time I ordered things to my APO address in Iraq they would rush ship it to the port of departure/customs in the US then it would take its merry time getting in country. Best case was 2 weeks, worst case I saw a guy wait 2 months for a macbook pro ordered through AAFES. A person just has to be patient with this stuff.

It does suck that he isn't answering emails, but I expect he is getting a lot of them. At least a note on the website would be nice.

• 1 month later...

Just got my belt yesterday certified mail. I ordered on 29 April and the date on the package showed that it was shipped on 5 May. I chose the $27 shipping option so if you order one, it will take a couple of months to get during the summer. My buddy ordered one last winter and they were a lot faster. Well it took a month instead of two.

• 5 weeks later...

I ordered one yesterday & got a paypal email & a confirmation # from Bela. ???

Hoping I will get it before the end of the month I chose the $27 shipping.

Edit for... Usps shows it was picked up today at 3:30.

Perhaps I will get it sooner than expected based on the other posts.

Edited by landshark45

My friend ordered one for each of us at the beginning of July using the slowest shipping method. They just showed up today with the USPS carrier. Box was trashed but as the belts are wrapped well and virtually indestructible they were fine. Love the Chameleon packaging and attention to detail. :cheers:

Ordered mine the middle of June and paid for the expedited shipping (not the overnight). I tracked it and it took only 2 days for it to get from CZ to New York and 3 weeks for it to clear customs and get to utah.

The box was in good shape along with the belt.

Been practicing will see how it works next week in Raton.

Ordered mine the middle of June and paid for the expedited shipping (not the overnight). I tracked it and it took only 2 days for it to get from CZ to New York and 3 weeks for it to clear customs and get to utah.

The box was in good shape along with the belt.

Been practicing will see how it works next week in Raton.

Can someone send me the info for ordeing one. I looked around and apperently I'm lame. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one yesterday & got a paypal email & a confirmation # from Bela. ???

Hoping I will get it before the end of the month I chose the $27 shipping.

Edit for... Usps shows it was picked up today at 3:30.

Perhaps I will get it sooner than expected based on the other posts.

Got it today. Looks great. Got to ISC in New York by the 6th.

Same here, about 6 weeks to come in but a great built product. I've went from a 8-8.5 second reload from the belt to about 6.5 within the first dozen or so reloads. I'll easily be sub 6 with this setup.