Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Couple updates to the website today. Getting close to 200 shooters.

Sunday is the last day for withdraw with refund.

Stages will be posted to the website Monday.

Work "Party" at the range tomorrow if anyone is really bored. I pay in Yuengling and Pizza.

If anyone is shooting Steel Challenge you should come in a couple days early and join us for Monster!! I think I've talked at least a couple big names into coming!!

Dude! The stages look awesome!!!! devil.gif

That they do, I take it rolling graveyard is the new Pet cemetery.

I'm going to have to add another mag to my belt, I've always only needed four, I think it would be prudent to bring five to this match.

I pick up my leg for the match on Wednesday.

Hey Fish,

Man, I can't remember if we had a chrono or not last year...I don't think so but I could be wrong...

The costume thing last year was about 30/40% or so, not overwhelming but it is highly encouraged and there were some extra prizes for costumes. That match is one of the funnest matches I've ever been to...I hate I'm going to miss it this year...Have fun!

Yea sorry your not riding down with me but I will pick up your slack! Three gun shoot ???? Toys for tots and Swamp shoot...

df

Hey Fish,

Man, I can't remember if we had a chrono or not last year...I don't think so but I could be wrong...

The costume thing last year was about 30/40% or so, not overwhelming but it is highly encouraged and there were some extra prizes for costumes. That match is one of the funnest matches I've ever been to...I hate I'm going to miss it this year...Have fun!

zhunter, there were three, count them, 3 brave soles that shot the 2011 Monster Match with a Single Stack. I shot it with a 38 super in minor. I carried 7 mags on my belt and one to start with. It was a blast. I prevailed to win but I have always enjoyed the thrill of reloading a single stack. I will shoot it again this year with a single stack. I just don't know if I will be in costume or not during the shooting.

Mrs. Blueeye and I will both be shooting the Monster Match SS this year. Should be a lot of fun and the weather forcast is looking pretty good. See you all there.

Edited by blueeyedme

It's judged by the staff and I think this year we are giving away a gun. Can't swear to it yet but thats the current plan. Last year it was a benchmade auto knife.

Most do not dress up but the percentage has been growing each year. I expect half or so this year.

if i could only shoot 1 match a year it would be the monster match.

i said that after shooting last years match, which was my second monster match. just to prove i meant what i said, this year's monster match was the only uspsa match i've shot all year.

besides the cool stages, this year we got a to hear one of the great stage briefings of all time from the man himself (smitty) for the golf cart stage.