Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first day’s shooting video.

That looks like some seriously fun shooting!

Yep, this was the only "big" match I wanted to shoot this year, too, and was signed up but had to drop out due to work obligations...which made me very, very sad….Next year for me, I hope!

Anyway, Happy shooting to all you Monsters and may your treats outnumber your tricks! :cheers:

I had a great time! The stages were awesome and the staff was unbelievably great at keeping things moving but still having fun. This was my first Monster Match, but Mayan gods willing, it won't be my last.

Thanks to all who supported the match and especially to my awesome staff. We have the Steel Challenge rolling in today so I gotta start working on that but I will get some videos and photos up today or tomorrow on the match website and USA's facebook.

It was a fun match to be a part of.

Congrats to the winners! Congrats to Brad Griffin with high score on the Steel Stage and special mention to Dave Johnson who got 23 on the steel shooting single stack minor!!!

Had a Monster of a Match...thanks to all the staff for an excellent match which ran seamlessly! Thanks to my squad for all their help and commaraderie during the shoot. The match was so good that it already erased the travel thoughts to and fro South Carolina.

I will be back and hope to shoot open. Jules congrats on your win in open!

David

Edited by Recon'sHide