Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The word "ZOMBIE"

GIO

Ok...can we stop calling every new firearm related product "Zombie" this or that?

Zombie ammo, Zombie targets, Zombie Scopes, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...ENOUGH!!!

Don't the Libtards have enough Ammo? Do we have to make ourselves a bigger target for their lunacy and judgement?

On one side we take the heads off of IPSC targets, then we name a ton of products after Human survivors of some sort of Civil breakdown.

The marketeers need to find a new buzz word.

If this keeps up I WILL post a picture of my mother-inlaw. Don't test me. My camera is loaded and I WILL use it! You only think you hate zombies. You ain't seen s@$t yet. Remember what warpspeed says, "What is seen can't be unseen." :D

If this keeps up I WILL post a picture of my mother-inlaw. Don't test me. My camera is loaded and I WILL use it! You only think you hate zombies. You ain't seen s@$t yet. Remember what warpspeed says, "What is seen can't be unseen." :D

Would I have nightmares? surprise.gifeatdrink.gif

Ok...can we stop calling every new firearm related product "Zombie" this or that?

Zombie ammo, Zombie targets, Zombie Scopes, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...ENOUGH!!!

Don't the Libtards have enough Ammo? Do we have to make ourselves a bigger target for their lunacy and judgement?

On one side we take the heads off of IPSC targets, then we name a ton of products after Human survivors of some sort of Civil breakdown.

The marketeers need to find a new buzz word.

Almost as bad as Tactical.

Would I have nightmares? surprise.gifeatdrink.gif

This is bad . . . pretty soon we'll be hearing about ZILF's.

Couldn't resist taking it to the next awful, terrible level . . . ;)

Edited by TISCHLJ