Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Non Dealer Brass Sales

Bshooter

I have been a member of BE for about 6 years. I post very little and read quite often. I am retired but do not spend that much time on the computer. I pick up brass at the local range when I get time before setting up stages for our many shoots. I sold some brass on this forum prior to April with excellent results. Now since I have only 77 posts, I am forbidden to sell brass again on this forum. I cannot increase my post count and I am accumulating brass. What do I do? Bshooter

Now this is a guy ... :goof: I can help!

You could answerer some nagging questions for the many of us.

The First one to hit me -question that is- , Side note {please don't form a line to hit me} The first question is for all of us that put our Mark on our 38Super Comp & TJ Brass

The question is how much of it that you find is standing strait up on it tail so that it is hard to see?

I would be very interesting to find out from your quest for Range Gold, That is Super Comp now more popular than regular 38 super.

And my final question a real one -thank you- does it look like to you that the regular 38 super brass is shot from a less tight chamber than the Super comp brass and guns that shoot it.

Just because your selling Brass no reason to keep the topic ..with out shine. pardon my pun

Think about each question and respond in a separate post and I just helped out X4

Now this is a guy ... :goof: I can help!

You could answerer some nagging questions for the many of us.

The First one to hit me -question that is- , Side note {please don't form a line to hit me} The first question is for all of us that put our Mark on our 38Super Comp & TJ Brass

The question is how much of it that you find is standing strait up on it tail so that it is hard to see?

I would be very interesting to find out from your quest for Range Gold, That is Super Comp now more popular than regular 38 super.

And my final question a real one -thank you- does it look like to you that the regular 38 super brass is shot from a less tight chamber than the Super comp brass and guns that shoot it.

Just because your selling Brass no reason to keep the topic ..with out shine. pardon my pun

Think about each question and respond in a separate post and I just helped out X4

Jamie is always such great help!:roflol:

AlamoShooter, I guess I will start with your questions. I find most SC and super brass further away from the majority of the brass because most guns throw it further. It may be farther(English not my best subject.) Our range does not have much grass so most cases are laying flat. We shoot at night under lights quite often and when the match is over everyone leaves. I come back a few days later and pick up if it is still there.

I think SC chambers are tighter than super chambers. I have found nickle 9 major cases that are split the entire length. Scares me a little.

Who are the brasswhores? I just want to be able to pass along a good deal instead of taking it to the scrap yard. I took 110 pounds of brass that I would not load myself(I am not that picky) to the scrap yard and got over $200. I clean, posish and roll size the 9mm and 40 that I sell for not much more than scrap price. I just can't stand to see brass go to the scrap yard.

AlamoShooter, I guess I will start with your questions. I find most SC and super brass further away from the majority of the brass because most guns throw it further. It may be farther(English not my best subject.) Our range does not have much grass so most cases are laying flat. We shoot at night under lights quite often and when the match is over everyone leaves. I come back a few days later and pick up if it is still there.

I think SC chambers are tighter than super chambers. I have found nickle 9 major cases that are split the entire length. Scares me a little.

Your English my friend is better than mine.

The scrap yard here pays $1.86 per pound. I had to provide my drivers license, color and license number of vehicle, they took a photo of me and I had to place my finger on an electronic fingerprinting device to get paid. I didn't have to do that much to vote.

Who are the brasswhores?

The ones that only come here to pimp their brass.

I've never minded so long as I get a good deal. If they're not contributing elsewhere its their loss, since this forum is pretty much the best thing going for shooting on the internet. I do like the idea of having a sub forum for brass to keep the rest uncluttered.

Have we considered separate subforums for hand guns, rifles, shotguns, reloading equipment? Just an idea to organize the classifieds and make it easier to find what you want. Even sub forums by brand for the CZ, Glock, and S_I fans?

The scrap yard here pays $1.86 per pound. I had to provide my drivers license, color and license number of vehicle, they took a photo of me and I had to place my finger on an electronic fingerprinting device to get paid. I didn't have to do that much to vote.

Sounds like they are being pre-emptive to deal with all the scoundrels that strip houses of their copper pipe and wiring or other nefarious activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I made it back from the Single Stack and trying to post some more so I can sell my brass. Looks like the interest in this topic has dwindled. Off to the rest of the forum.

Well, I made it back from the Single Stack and trying to post some more so I can sell my brass. Looks like the interest in this topic has dwindled. Off to the rest of the forum.

If you are only posting so you can sell your brass, this might not be the place for you.

If you are only posting so you can sell your brass, this might not be the place for you.

Some people may come here for one reason but end up staying for another. :cheers: It's all good.